So unfair

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allbymyself

**This is sooo long and I'm not sure if it deserves conversation. I am posting this because I have no one to discuss it with and I feel like I need to get it all out. Just being able to post makes me feel like I am discussing it with someone.***

Hello, I've posted a couple of times anonymously but I decided to go ahead and register because I really need to talk sometimes.
Re my anony post, I ended up here because i am basically all alone in this world. I truly have no friends and cant remember the last time I ever did. I feel lonely most times and would give anything just for a conversation. I have a large family but that doesnt really count because most of us do not get along very well at all. We never seem to talk or be with each other unless there's a family tragedy or something.

Anyway, I'm feeling a lot more bummed and lonely than I normally do because there are so many major things hapenning in my life all at once and I just dont feel like I can handle it all.  I just feel like I need to talk about things and I have no one for that.

I moved across the country to start a new job and I dont know anyone here and none of my family is anywhere near (not that it would make a difference if they were here). The only people that I am close to in my family are my parents, but I cannot talk to them due to they are older and having so many serious health issues to deal with.  i dont want to add to their worries. My mother...I worry so much about her. She has numerous health issues and the doctors are not optimistic about her being here much longer. Worse, she is losing weight so fast that it is really alarming her doctors and of course, me too.  while she is battling her problems, my dad is suffering from cancer. He is trying to downplay his feelings and what he is going through because he feels that he needs to be strong for my mother. he is the only one around to take care of her right now.
I use to help out when I lived near them, but a few months ago, I lost my job due to a takeover and was unable to find a decent job where I was. Finally I found a job, but it was literally across the country from my parents.  I had to take it because I had nothing else...the bills needed to be paid.
I have  sister that lives near my parents and I thought she would look after them, but my parents told me that she rarely visits anymore. its killing me to know that there is no one to look out for them.
Also, I'm afraid of what my future holds because I am headed to foreclosure. Before i moved, I put my house up for auction due to a long list of reasons. Because the house was practically new and located in a very prestigious location, the realtor was positive that she'd have no problems in getting it auctioned off.  She was wrong and now I have received a letter stating that the bank will start proceedings in three weeks.
I've worked so hard to pay my bills on time and to maintain a good credit rating because I've been through foreclosure once and I feel like I would rather die than go thru that again.   The reason it happened before is because my exhusband bailed on me suddenly and left me with tons of debt, etc to deal with all alone.  I didnt have the money to stay afloat so I ended up bankrupt and in foreclosure. It was a horrible, degrading time for me.  No one should ever have to live like that!  
I worked really hard to reverse my situation and I did a really good job of it. My credit was so bad that most businesses would not consider working with me and when they did, I paid astronomical interest on everything; I had to come up with huge deposits just to get an apartment. it seems like you've gotta be wealthy in order to afford life after foreclosure.
Anyway, I restored my credit and it was no longer a problem for me to get a CC or to obtain financing for a car loan, etc. Now, I am right back to where I was.  Even though I am 3 weeks away from being foreclosed, I am still suffering. I had to replace my car two weeks ago and the banks really cleaned me out. I had to put down a huge deposit and on top of that I could not negotiate my finance rate due to the late payments that are on my credit report. I had to take what they gave me. I am going to pay almost $30k for a $16k car. Since I've been through this before, I know that things will only get worse. i know that the banks will come after me for a deficiency judgement; I know that my creditors will begin to close down my accounts; I know that my life will become more expensive than I can handle due to enormous interest rates, judgements, etc. Aside from my mortgage payments, my other accounts are perfect and I hate that I will be denied further business with these other accounts because of this situation that I was unable to avoid. I do understand that that is the way it goes, but I still dont like it and I still cannot handle it.
Its just too much. I dont know how to come out of all of this; I dont know what to do for my parents since I am so far away; I am lonely.  I wish that there was someone that I could talk to about this and anything else. I just wish there was someone.

Aww! Life is tough.

I'm glad I still live at home since I'm young and school is all I have to worry about now.
I hope things get better for you! I hope you can one day find someone who cares and is there for you. ^^

BrokenDreams said:
Aww!  Life is tough.

I'm glad I still live at home since I'm young and school is all I have to worry about now.
I hope things get better for you! I hope you can one day find someone who cares and is there for you. ^^

Yeah, it is quite tough and Im trying to be tough in return and roll with the punches, but its hard sometimes. I am very glad that you dont have to deal with any of these type things and I hope that you never do cuz its tough. but if you do end up in a crazy situation like mine, I hope that you will have a strong support system in place. I can only imagine that that would make it a bit less stressful and overwhelming.
Thanks bunches for your good wishes.

Hi there,

I've been through a similar financial toll myself. Right now I have a great deal of student debt and I cannot afford to pay it. It's like a deep dark secret I try to forget about. Please PM me any time you want to talk about this. I try to come to this site once a day, but sometimes I'm overwhelmed by my day to day life, or my depression. Please steel yourself up and try to take a baby step toward preparing for this.

i'm very sorry to hear you have so many problem, i hope your parents will be okay, and that you'll be able to get over this once more time...; me, myself, as brokendreams, i'm too young to deal with these problems but i do have an image of this because some of my relatives have been through this; i can only imagine how hard it is. i really hope you'll get better and you'll find someone to help you and be near you!

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. You are just one of the many victims of creditors and mortgage brokers. They're out there to lend money not sell a house which is why people have mortgages instead of buying the house outright.

You should really learn from this situation in any way possible. As long as you have a roof over your head and food in your belly then you're a lot better of then some people. I'm sure you'll get through this. It won't be easy but life isn't always easy. We have to try and take the good with the bad. You are very fortunate because you are employable and can hold down a job. That is wonderful and because of that you will always be able to take care of yourself.

Latest posts

Back