So what's your comfort food and what triggers it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepear

Reaction score
It 3.24am where I live....and I'm eating a peanut butter sandwich. Oh maan. I always amuse myself by eating especially when I'm bored. Probably thats why I used to be fat....now I cut out snacks in my kitchen.....But can't let go of that trusty peanut butter!!!

My comfort foods are peanut butter and jelly, nestle's MILO (my childhood drink) and sometimes, Fruity Pebbles cereal (makes me feel 8 again....ahhh honeyed childhood days...)

Feels almost instantly better eating theses!!!

I don't necessarily have one comfort food, I think food in general is comforting. I have cravings, and they need to be fulfilled. Once one passes, there's always another. It doesn't matter if I'm down, or happy, or just bored, I want to eat all the time. It's surprising that I'm not fat, but my wallet isn't either, because I eat so **** much....

ice cream, it is triggered by my subconscience desire for serotonin that is obtained by the digestive breakdown of glucose in the ice cream

-- *overly analytical psyche girl AWAY*!!!

Beef stew, believe it or not. I think I associate it with safety and warmth; the hearty flavors with something solid and real.

Macaroni and cheese, is probably the one thing I constantly want. Or any type of pasta. Pizza is another, although I haven't eaten it as much lately. Chicken makes anything better. And beef stew over mashed potatoes or rice is delicious.

Sweets, crisps, japanese food, biscuits, american candy...

I generally tend to stick with stuff that's easier to purge, if I binge

PurpleDays said:
Sweets, crisps, japanese food, biscuits, american candy...

I generally tend to stick with stuff that's easier to purge, if I binge

Pocky? POCKY.

Carbs, specifically bread and potatoes, sometimes rice dishes like kimchi fried rice or a nice risotto.

I very rarely crave straight sweets.

man! where do i begin?

i also love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and i enjoy them very much with a tall glass of ice-cold whole milk. after a long and stressful day at work, a pb&j sandwich with milk ALWAYS hits the spot.

i love eating taco bell. something about their grilled stuft burrito with chicken makes all my worries go away.

...and last but not least, who can resist hot cheetohs? those shits are the bomb!... and they're impossible to stop eating!... unless, you know, you run out of them, but THAT'S THE ONLY WAY! AHHH!!!!

peace.

pringles-ketchup.jpg

a whole wheat tortilla roll up with peanut butter and nutella and a pinch of granola. and a dash of cinnamon. Momma knows what she likes. :)

Sorry, can't quote, as on my bb, but OI IGNORED ONE!! Look here!! Woo!!

I -love- pocky. I love pocky so much, I have pocky-brand chopsticks.

Latest posts

Back