So...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

afternoonlight

Just wanted to apologize for my first posts that I put here earlier this week.
I guess I sounded too needy, pathetic and demanding and I'm sorry for that...
When I've posted it, I was going through some really bad days, due to some circumstances in my life, and I just felt the desperate need to talk to someone. I live in a small island with not many opportunities to make friends, and those last days I became really anxious and desperate, and I guess it didn't bring out the good in me.
So for all of you who replied to my pathetic posts in a reproachfully and critical tone, I admit, you were right with what you said and I'm sorry for that. I'm normally not like that, if you meet me in real life you'll find a cheerful, happy humoristic guy, who is normally helping and cheering up others, rather than someone who need help, but I guess this last few days I went through some kind of "loneliness attack" that made me feel a bit panicked and desperate for someone to talk to...

So again, sorry for that.
Nevertheless, still could use some friend, so if you want like pm me feel free... (there is more about me on my profile).

Good day all.

thats fine, i guess we all have those "lonliness attacks" no one expects them.
share some hobbies, or what evet you do in your free time

Nicholas said:
thats fine, i guess we all have those "lonliness attacks" no one expects them.
share some hobbies, or what evet you do in your free time

Thanks! Its all in my profile... :)

Hello! I didn't see that thread you're speaking of, but I can't see a reason to be sorry for struggling. We all struggle in our own ways.

Have you always lived in Spain? We lived in Andalusia briefly in 2009, and I too was more lonely than I was before (in the UK) so I guess I can somewhat relate there.

Latest posts

Back