Someone hurt me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sassy_gurl2009

Reaction score
I wish people actually did something about it when Kyra hurt me. I wish management made her like me. I woulda behaved myself. And b4 Kyra, there was Emily at Wal-Mart. She didn't like me from the outset and idk y. I begged and paid her $$$ to be my friend (but only for 2 seconds)and got wrote up for harassment. I stood by the fitting room instead of working to watch her in her nearby dept and got a poor performance review. My dept mgr confronted me of this and I shouted, "I'm sorry you feel everything's your **** business!" Customer complained and my asst mgr got district HR mgr involved. That's how my write up happened.

For a coupla months after that, I tried to put Emily aside, but I ended up looking for reasons to explode. Melissa gave it to me. I cursed her out and physically assaulted the fitting room pole in front of customers. I got canned for workplace violence. Then when I started at McD's, I had no idea Kyra would be just like Emily, hurting me.

I'm sorry, but I believe that you are the problem. What is it that makes you feel that cursing and physical violence is the solution?

Umm, if it's in the work place, yea, it is his **** business. Maybe you need to evaluate your attitude, and handle things better. Because screaming and wanting to tear down the place doesn't work all the time.

VanillaCreme said:
Umm, if it's in the work place, yea, it is his **** business. Maybe you need to evaluate your attitude, and handle things better. Because screaming and wanting to tear down the place doesn't work all the time.

Or ever.

IgnoredOne said:
I'm sorry, but I believe that you are the problem. What is it that makes you feel that cursing and physical violence is the solution?

I don't. I just need somewhere to put my rage

sassy_gurl2009 said:
IgnoredOne said:

Have you considered martial arts or any form of disciplined violence? Trust me, you'll be able to put your rage to much better use there.

Try anger management classes. And I know I've said this before, but it seems to have not been heard. YOU are the problem, stop blaming others. Whatever happened with Krya was YOUR fault, no one else's. Whatever happened at either of your jobs was YOUR fault. You can't PAY people to like you, do you know how desperate that makes you out to be? Not everyone is going to like you, get over it.

IgnoredOne said:
sassy_gurl2009 said:
IgnoredOne said:

Have you considered martial arts or any form of disciplined violence? Trust me, you'll be able to put your rage to much better use there.

While I know it also teaches discipline, I think the last thing she needs is a more serious form of violence to show off.

Callie said:
While I know it also teaches discipline, I think the last thing she needs is a more serious form of violence to show off.

It'll also teach humility. And provde an appropriate outlet for her anger, hopefully.

sassy_gurl2009 said:

Well, I completely understand that. I certainly want to rage at things sometimes. However, the work place is not the place to do that. Perhaps, doing something calming that relaxes you will disperse that anger, and you'll feel more at ease.

After reading your last thread and this one; the only person hurting you is you.

Always Remember: You are being paid to work at your job, not to make friends.

If someone doesn't like you - move on and forget about him/ her.
At the workplace, if they're rude etc, take the high road and remain professional at all times. You'll gain credibility in your supervisor's eyes; and worse comes to worse - if your supervisor is unfair, you can always move on and seek another employer.

You are going to continue with a string of failed jobs and relationships if you do not address your behaviour soon.
With continued failure, you'll only build up more anger and hatred towards everyone and become mean.
I do hope that you do not also rage out at people you know etc when you're upset.
No one deserves to be an emotional punching bag or outlet for you.

Please try speaking to your doctor and see what he/ she is able to recommend.
Do seriously consider joining Anger Management classes and pursuing hobbies, interests etc.

You really do need to start turning things around and not waiting any longer. If you do nothing, you'll see that you'll turn everyone around you away. It's time to take responsibility for your actions and work on improvement and finding peace in yourself.

Martial art's when done right aren't really an outlet for anger, since the entire point of the discipline thing is to leave anger out of the equation.

Pheenix said:
Martial art's when done right aren't really an outlet for anger, since the entire point of the discipline thing is to leave anger out of the equation.

Which is really why its one of the best outlets for teaching the uselessness of anger. I think few things educate you on the futility of continuing a course of action as much as having your ribs kicked in.

sassy_gurl2009 said:
I wish people actually did something about it when Kyra hurt me. I wish management made her like me. I woulda behaved myself. And b4 Kyra, there was Emily at Wal-Mart. She didn't like me from the outset and idk y. I begged and paid her $$$ to be my friend (but only for 2 seconds)and got wrote up for harassment. I stood by the fitting room instead of working to watch her in her nearby dept and got a poor performance review. My dept mgr confronted me of this and I shouted, "I'm sorry you feel everything's your **** business!" Customer complained and my asst mgr got district HR mgr involved. That's how my write up happened.

For a coupla months after that, I tried to put Emily aside, but I ended up looking for reasons to explode. Melissa gave it to me. I cursed her out and physically assaulted the fitting room pole in front of customers. I got canned for workplace violence. Then when I started at McD's, I had no idea Kyra would be just like Emily, hurting me.

You remind me of how I used to be and how I had to reform and control my temper at work. An easy solution is to simply not let employees/employers get to you. They are nobodies, you will not see them when you get off, and on your off days you will not deal with them. It is almost accurate to say that they exist on the workplace with the sole interest to piss you off and get you fired, so as to save the budget in that particular work place. Here is where you have the power of control. When they see that they cannot push your buttons anymore, they tend to stop.

Save yourself from the hole that you have put yourself in; Learn control over yourself now. I am speaking to you as a 12 year veteran of the Kroger Co who has quit twice and fired once all for the same reasons you posted. Now I'm on my 4th year with company since the firing, and I'm regarding as one of their top trusted employees and I don't snap or let people get to me like I did in my early years.

Latest posts

Back