Someone suggest me a movie to watch!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try Metropolis. It's an old silent German film from the early 20th century. I know, I wasn't sure myself at first, not really my bag. But I'm glad I watched it, a very touching film.

Now if you want something really weird, try Eraserhead :D

TelegramSam said:
Try Metropolis. It's an old silent German film from the early 20th century. I know, I wasn't sure myself at first, not really my bag. But I'm glad I watched it, a very touching film.

I've always wanted to see that, they showed it in an independent art cinema near me but I didn't know till after. :( Plus it was about £27 on DVD. Behind the scenes shot...

Harold and Maude sounds like an interesting film...

I like weird movies too.

You should check out The Dark Crystal or The Angry Red Planet, if you haven't already seen them.

Some silent films can tell you much more than ones with sound. I might suggest watching Die Strasse. It's somewhat eerie, depending on the music you listen to with it.

TelegramSam said:

I must see this.

Latest posts

Back