Something I like to do.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liley said:
You made me want to go there, Jen!!!!!
We can sit and watch that amazing view! well of course we can do other things... ;o

K, come to me (wary)

Lawrens said:
Are there no higher resolution versions of these?

If the files aren't big, you should think about signing up for some free internet storage stuff (like dropbox) and sync them there, I'm not sure how reliable they are though (as in if they would go out of business and delete all your stuff =P), but still a pretty good temporary backup solution I guess, so you won't lose all your stuff in a hdd failure, the free ones are usually only over a gig, but I think that's not too bad.

If I'd stop being a dumbass and actually back things up (okay, EVER) it wouldn't be an issue. You'd think after having 3 separate times of this happening, I would learn my lesson. I do have some on my desktop, but not the ones I put in here (those are also on a CD somewhere from when that hard drive went out)

meekthoughts said:
2nd and 6th are my favourites! Very pretty Callie. :)

Thank you, meek :D

Callie said:
I don't have all my pics as they are mostly on my laptop and well, it died. Hopefully, I can get them pulled off the hard drive.

These are a few I took with my camera.
PB230114.jpg

ice1.jpg

web-1.jpg

And here's a few a took with my piece of honeysuckle phone
0522090806.jpg

0703002202.jpg

morning.jpg

:O

while looking at the first, I was thinking, this is my favourite one, and then when I looked at the second one, I was thinking, oh no, this one.. and so on.

I like them all (wary)

AWESOME, callie. Great job! (goo)

Callie said:
Here's a couple more. Again, sorry, all the originals are on my laptop that's dead, haven't gotten the honeysuckle off the hard drive yet. These are just what is in my photobucket.
daffodil.jpg

field.jpg

I've never taken this landscape shot with my camera, it's always been with my phone. I don't know why I like the shot so much, but I take it often.
landscape-1.jpg

They are absolutely brilliant.

I like your style, there's something calming, peaceful, sad, happy, reminiscent feeling in them. they remind you of something you're not quite sure what is. you are awesome, my callie (goo)

Very nice pictures. The flower looks like an alien eyeball, I keep waiting for it to blink.

awesome pics...i especially like the sunset...love the bird...spooky b&w...is it a crow...???

Wow awesome pictures Callie... I really like the icicles and the spiderweb. You're lining up foreground and background objects in a really striking way.

I like how the bird has that look of death in his/her eyes.

It truly reminds me of a bird like form of the Grim Reaper! (goo)

DVEEUS said:
awesome pics...i especially like the sunset...love the bird...spooky b&w...is it a crow...???

No, it's just a little black bird. Thank you :)
ajdass1 said:
Wow awesome pictures Callie... I really like the icicles and the spiderweb. You're lining up foreground and background objects in a really striking way.

Dark_Poet said:
I like how the bird has that look of death in his/her eyes.

It truly reminds me of a bird like form of the Grim Reaper! (goo)

LOL, I like my creepy bird

Even though the first few pages have the images removed, I'm just going to bump this thread, so as not to clutter up this section with another thread.
Since some people have been hounding me lately, I figured I'd post a few. Some might have been posted before, but most of them are newer.

I might post more when I get time.

A robin in the snow.
robin.jpg

P1181126.jpg

sky1.jpg

2013-01-05_15-57-20_785-1.jpg

2012-06-07_16-34-06_394.jpg

So, these were taken with your phone? Or a camera? Beautiful quality either way. I especially like the sun through the winter trees, and the winter landscape ones. Good stuff!

ringwood said:
So, these were taken with your phone? Or a camera? Beautiful quality either way. I especially like the sun through the winter trees, and the winter landscape ones. Good stuff!

Thanks. :)
The 4th one (the winter landscape) was taken with my phone. The rest were with my camera.

Latest posts

Back