Something More

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to make less depress.. dont add people that you dont know!. thats what i did. i only added people that i only know in my myspace.

i join this deviant art thing. i got some friends by posting my arts and photo archives on this site. well its just for fun though. people left comment on your art. sometimes its uplifting the spirit. :)

I had myspace and facebook, but now I'm only on facebook - even though I don't really need it. I have quite a few "friends" on there, people I haven't seen in years, who added me just to boost their numbers probably. I have nothing on there anyway, so even if people wanted to be nosey and see what i'm up to these days, they won't find out anything. I pretty much only use it to keep in contact with some people I met at university, even though we only ever talk on there once every few months :/.

tennisgirl said:
I had myspace and facebook, but now I'm only on facebook - even though I don't really need it. I have quite a few "friends" on there, people I haven't seen in years, who added me just to boost their numbers probably. I have nothing on there anyway, so even if people wanted to be nosey and see what i'm up to these days, they won't find out anything. I pretty much only use it to keep in contact with some people I met at university, even though we only ever talk on there once every few months :/.

thats is totally true!.. boost eh number of contacts. i know some poeple they even bet on who has the most contacts wins. nosey, that too, poeple want to know everything about you.

Well I am on myspace and even though I don't use i all that much. It is nice once in a while. First of all I think it makes no sense to just add 5000 people. If that is what I was out to do I probably could. I have it so people can keep in touch with me from other things. What good is having 5000 people who you hardly know? I would rather know fewer people better then more less.

See, several years ago I used to play Everquest and I lost touch with a bunch of people I was very close to. I will not allow that to happen again. I check my myspace now and then. I try to let people whom I game with and the like know that I can be reached there so that if they ever have the inclination to say hi then hey can.

I'm thinking about making a group for us all to chat on myspace. If I did, would anyone join???

either way, here's my myspace

Qui said:
I'm thinking about making a group for us all to chat on myspace. If I did, would anyone join???

either way, here's my myspace

I think that is a good idea. It bring's people to where more people are at and myspace has a lot of options. Though I don't really use groups I think it could be cool to have some like minded friends on myspace.

For those who have to have tons of friends. Define friend. Just because someone has said hi does not make them a friend. Stop trying to compete with people who just add people for the hell of it. They can't possibly be friends with even a minor majority of those people. There isn't enough time in a day.

Some forums tell you off for that you know :p:p:p But not hear :D lol

Also I added e.m.e. to myspace as well :D

I had myspace a long long time ago, but I never used it much. I do have a facebook, only because it helps me contact my friends back home because I haven't seen them for almost 2 years now. But that's the only reason and I've met some people online who i keep contact with there. But I don't check it everyday or anything. It's just there. lol.
It's weird when people from highschool that I never talked to at all add me...I think, "I wasn't your friend then why would I be now?" Anywho. If anyone has facebook and wish to add me, you can PM me ^^. I would get a myspace again but I really can't keep up with all of it, lol.

pourquoi bump?
anyway, if you have a myspace then you should join the lonely life group.

I've had an xanga for the last 3 years that I really liked, but i haven't used since all my subscribers stoped using it and went to facebook. I have a facebook and theres never anything to it, just random pointless invitations to add new appl;ications and random people that find me of no interest or value but add me, i don't know why just to say they have 550 friends, that makes me sick no one confides in that many people.

i just use my facebook to write random stuff on my wall and update my mood to song lyrics

evanescencefan91 said:
i just use my facebook to write random stuff on my wall and update my mood to song lyrics

I use a sharpie to write random sh*t on my wall. But you know, my mom's just cool like that. How many kids do you know that are allowed to draw all over the walls?

thats awesome my mother freaks out when i just write stuff on my arm. That would be awesome. I write an odessy on my walls and you could just tand inthe center of the room and rotate slowly to read the story, ah the possibilities.

That's so cool qui

Latest posts

Back