SourGlow's introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SourGlow

Reaction score
These introductions really aren't my most favorite thing to do :\

Hi, I'm SourGlow. I'm 20 year old girl (even though people think I'm like 14) residing in the United States. I'm a college student studying industrial design, even though I don't really like it at the moment.
Some of my interests are cats, cats, more cats. Nah just kidding, even though I really do like cats.
I really like korean music and korean movies, art, selca, learning languages, running, yoga, fashion that I can't afford, sleeping, eating, thinking playing mmorpgs, watching documentaries, quantum physics and astronomy and I guess I have a lot of interests. I'm into a little bit of everything. An interesting fact about me is that I used to want to be a model (haha)

In person, I'm very shy and awkward and clumsy and I have a not so good sense of humor and I ALWAYS procrastinate even though I know nothing good will come from it, yet I'm a perfectionist, which I really don't understand.
I don't really have any friends. I had one friend but she moved away last year.
My parents abandoned me. I live with my grandfather.
I've never had a boyfriend LOL
So that's pretty much why I feel/am lonely.
People say I come across as very cold but I'm a really warm and kind person.
A lot of the times I feel like people don't value my presence, my opinions, or what I have to say. Overall I feel like the world overlooks me.

That wasn't the best introduction but I tried my best.

Hello

Cats are pretty awesome. You should check out the pet faces thread in general chat. Quantum physics...all I know is what I've learned from Professor Hubert Farnsworth: "quantum physics means that anything can happen at anytime for no reason." As for MMO's, I've been hooked since Star Wars Galaxies came out. I've been playing them ever since. You sound like a normal person on these forums, except for the korean music and quantum physics. =)

hi sour gow welocme to the forum

you sound like a really cool person

ps
your avitar looks delicious

yummm

:D

Hi SourGlow and welcome here :) Your avi looks sweet ;)

Oh and I should say that I know its a pain sometimes to look younger then you are. I am 34 (just, lol) But most would put me at being about 20 - 24. I think it puts a lot of girls of my age from even looking at me cos they don't see me there age. Looks can be deceiving.

Hey SourGlow welcome to the forum.
Your introduction was fine! You have lots of great interests, I'm sure you'll find many people here that you have something in common with.

SourGlow said:
In person, I'm very shy and awkward and clumsy and I have a not so good sense of humor and I ALWAYS procrastinate even though I know nothing good will come from it, yet I'm a perfectionist, which I really don't understand.

Wow I feel exactly like that. I like you already xD

Actually I think there's a way to mix the two - procrastinate on the forum, but go over your posts like 8 times to make sure they're perfect.

Oh, and hello. :D

Welcome SourGlow.

If the guys on the site give you too much trouble you can hide in mah pocket. :3

its teh saferds.

Hello SourGlow, I'm Caesium. It's nice to meet you, and I'm sure that you'll have a great time here, and hopefully meet some new people.
I think I know what you mean about coming across as cold. I think that my shyness can come across as stand-offish behaviour in some cases. Oh well.

Hi SourGlow and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! I love cats too, they're so much like people - moody, unpredictable and adorable when they want to be. Again, welcome welcome welcome!!!

Needles: I don't understand much about Quantum physics but when I read Michio Kaku's books I somehow feel smarter. Michio Kaku and Brian Cox are the only physists that can break it down into a more interesting and easy to grasp manner. I play Florensia, but I'm taking a small break from mmo's for now (because of school).

evanescencefan91: Thanks! I like sour candy. Do you like sour candy?

Blue Sky: Thank you

Bluey: Sometimes it's a good thing to appear younger than you really are. I get children's discounts sometimes, but it only works if I'm with my grandfather or someone older.

itsmylife: Thank you and I'm sure too!

Ratley: Yeah...I procrastinate about stuff and when I finally get around to doing whatever it is I'm unsatisfied with the way things turned out because it's not perfect, but how can I expect to even be somewhat close to perfect when I waited until the last minute to do it?

Minus: Thanks for the welcome.

Hijacc: Hiding is something I tend to do a lot of.

Steel: Hey and thanks

Caesium: Nice to meet you too Caesium and thanks for the welcome.

InDespair: I live with 4 cats. Only one of them is mine. The cats I live with are mostly moody but their moodiness is adorable. Humans can never be moody and adorable at the same time. (Notice I said "the cats I live with" and not "the cats that live here" XD)

bookbinder: (Hi) Aww thanks...I wish I thought it was funny :(

Everyone thanks again for the welcome. I only expected one or two people to.

hi sourglow,
i like your hair.. do you flat iron it? or is it just like that when you comb it out?

punisher: Hi and it's okay
jales: Hi, it's just like that when I brush it out, but sometimes I flat iron it.

uhh...I don't know if I'm supposed to reply to these welcomes or not, I've never really joined forums/message boards.

It was nice to read your introduction. I love the fact that you like Korean movies as well.

I hope you have a nice time here.

Welcome SourGlow. Take care.

Hijacc said:
Good lord women always trying to get in my pockets! :p gold digger!

I can't imagine you got much money yet so maybe that's not what there trying to get in your pocket haha, You Casanova you ;)

Latest posts

Back