Southern CA - looking for a bestie who is similar ^_^ (22)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pandy

Reaction score
ATlvxSY.jpg

Hey there ! I'm pandy, ^_^
I moved to southern california not too long ago and looking for a buddy to hang out with , play games or 3ds, watch anime or tv shows, cosplay, sight see, cosplay , travel, go to movies...disneyland ect. : 3 If you are new to the area, or really don’t have many friends or none at all and have honest intentions while being into the same hobbies we would probably be a good match!

I'm giving, i'm kind, i'm loyal, You can have deep conversations with me or not, we can be serious or laugh all the time, I'm not mean or evil and I don't gossip, i'm not racist and i'm not a homophobic and I am not shallow. I'm there when you need me to be and I am patient. All I ask is for the same in return. I'm fine with acting silly in public or not. I just want a good best friend<3 and it feels like it's been a long time sense i've had that. Sad as it sounds or not it's how I really feel as I haven't had anyone that i'm particularly close to in such a long time.

I'm a friendly and very open person. I am not dumb however and am not someone who is easily taken advantage of by people nor am I naive or easily manipulated so if that is your intention please ignore my post! Also I am not looking for drama or dramatic so if you are dramatic , rude , super egotistical or a energy vampire please go away.

I like to be there for my friends be a shoulder to lean on and help them when they need it and hope you would do the same In return. If you are shy that's alright. I like to give back to my friends and I won't forget your birthday or leave you stranded, I won't leave you alone when you are feeling down.

Basically I am searching for is a good old solid friendship, one where we can grow wiser , stronger and better together while learning from one another, Where we can be ourselves around each other let stuff off our chest and tell each other anything, have deep conversation, laugh all day and have fun chatting about random things or hanging out and be EQUAL to each-other not one person using the other or having some sort of ulterior motive/agenda. I am a deep person who has a lot of layers to them and just looking for someone who is similar to me and maybe also looking for a great best friend. I'

I want to find another girl preferably around my age or a little older/younger somewhere between 19-27 but 21-25 would be ideal.

What I like to do: Conventions , Disneyland, knotts, Huntington library, Travel, Sight see and explore new places that I haven't been. I love culture of all types as well as learning about other countries or different places!

We can email or text for awhile first until we both feel comfortable with each other. I think communication and honesty is important so if you feel uncomfortable or have a problem just tell me about it.

My interests include but are not limited to: Disney, Dr who, Sherlock, Anime, Video Games, Roleplaying, Fantasy and Scifi shows, Asian dramas, Asian horror films, Tea, British humor, Jrock, Kpop, Comics, Gardening, Graphic arts, Photography and BJDs.

I do not allow negative people in my life, so if you are someone who is very angry, dramatic, pushy / controlling or If you are looking to get smashed I can assure you I'm not into any that.

I love to laugh the kind where your actually rolling on the floor.
I am a positive person who likes to have deep discussions I am very open minded and do not belong to any religious group. I am not an atheist either but do not care your religion and will not go there unless you bring it up or ask.

Just know that I do not judge someone based on appearances, age, race, sexuality, height, weight, I think it's important to be comfortable with who you are and who you are around and I am open to meeting new people of all types! I'm also a big girl, and if your not comfortable with that it's your loss! : ]

-----------------------------------------------
Please message me if you feel like I'm honestly someone you could get along with and are looking for a good friendship. Yeah the post was rather long but if you read the whole thing you are probably my type of person, if not I respectfully and kindly ask you not to spam my inbox and waste each other's time. If you feel like we could be friends : D I'm open to online friends who are distant as well so please feel free to shoot me a email or a message on here. You can email me at:

[email protected]

thanks for your time and hope this wasn't a waste or too long of a post!

Hey there! We're around the same age and I have similar interests as you! Let's be friends! Hehe <3

Your hair is pretty cool. You should try going to Sacanime its a convention in Sacramento its 3 days long its pretty cool. Its January 3-5

Hello there , thank you for responding to me. I would love to go to sacanime however its quite far from me. But thank you for letting me know about it!

Sure we can be friends , what kind of interests do you havw? I would like to hear from you soon just pm me sometime.

Latest posts

Back