Space Time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwi

Reaction score
To me, at first glance, space (a vacuum) in between two identical objects with equal mass look like two ones separated by nothing 1 1

What if that space is really just the sum of infinitely small objects

then it would make sense for it to bend, twist and break, like it does under the effect of gravity

If you smashed enough empty space together it would acquire some value

that would in turn pull a little bit harder, like a snowball going down a mountain

Until a particle would be formed

For something to happen like that it would need energy to be input in the first place, as far as we know energy doesn't come from nowhere; there's only a finite amount of it, also something like that would not snowball because it would need a constant input of energy rather than an initial amount. Technically "empty" space is full of energy anyway in the form of dark matter, but of course there's not much known about it, unbelievably counting all the matter in stars and galaxies still leaves about 70% of unaccountable space.

ringwood said:
beautiful loser said:
****, I thought this was a post about the awesome band, The Verve. Oh well.

Sigh...me too. It's a Bittersweet Symphony I'm singing here...:(

RW, I'll see your Bittersweet Symphony and raise you One Day :) Ironically, I had Urban Hymns playing yesterday. *We could always hijack this thread and turn it into a Verve thread ;) * Kidding...sort of.

Latest posts

Back