Spiderling says Hi !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arachne

Reaction score
Hi Arachne

I am not to good at introductions, however hello and thank you for allowing me the honor to join this Forum.

Here goes a lil about me, I am a down to earth, free spirit, hippy, eccentric, fun, odd woman who is here to make like minded friends. I dress Bohemian/ Victorian in style and I wear my slightly curly blond hair long. I love Yoga and Pilates and I am trying to eat more, local organic foods.Fun for me is walking along a forest trail studying nature, listening and observing the life. Collecting Victorian era items and steampunk. I am also a practicing wiccan, a witch.. I like to be as self sufficient as possible these days. So I can, bake, garden, etc.

I am a old soul who is often lonely, thus I am here making a home in the web of life.. Thank you.. ^.^

Hello Arachne. :)

I really like your interests, i'm glad you are comfortable with yourself, or so it would seem. I sincerely hope this forum brings you what you're looking for!

Also, feel free to message me if you need anything. :)

I love your name, your icon, and I, too, love to dress in Gypsy/Bohemian and Victorian garb and am continually on the lookout for Victorian accoutrements. (Have you heard of Victorian Trading Company in the States? I'll enclose their url incase you may not have. They have so many lovely things.)

http://www.victoriantradingco.com/

Welcome to the forum, Arachne. Happy approaching Autumn to you.

Latest posts

Back