Splat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadInside

Reaction score
I'm so confused. Where have we gone? I wanted you to show me. I wanted to believe you and now i don't believe in anything. I'm pretending but it's not the same. Being wrapped up with you was everything and now half of that is gone I'm stuck knowing nothing will compare and nobody can make me feel the same. I want you so bad but you're gone :(

BadInside said:
I'm so confused. Where have we gone? I wanted you to show me. I wanted to believe you and now i don't believe in anything. I'm pretending but it's not the same. Being wrapped up with you was everything and now half of that is gone I'm stuck knowing nothing will compare and nobody can make me feel the same. I want you so bad but you're gone :(

I was never in a relationship, but I hear you. These feelings could have come right out of my own heart and mind. I was struck by some girls that I also know that no one can compare to, that no one could make me feel the way they did. Not a day goes by that I don't think of them and wish I could have known what to do back then to show them we could have been good together. And not a day goes by that I don't kick myself for making the stupid mistakes I made (mostly due to fear, insecurity, and inexperience) which drove them away.

Sorry about your relationship. Being hurt is tough, and takes alot of time to grieve and recover. For what it's worth, you will feel better in about 3 - 6 months so it isn't forever. Keep yourself as busy as you can to take up the time constructively...and date, go out with friends, go on a road trip. The possibilities are endless.

Just happened to me. **** near did me in. But I learned some important lessons. 1. you can only control yourself. You cannot control the behavior of others. so dont even think about it. 2. Nothings over till its over. Youre still alive. Theyre still alive. It may not be the end.

Do you want this person back? There are ways.....

There aren't ways. There is just a gap. I've been through enough of life to know this. Now I'm just like one of the display boxes under a Christmas tree. I look the part but I'm not what people think I
Am.

Years have passed.

Latest posts

Back