stealing someone elses girl/guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm....if someone were to leave or cheat on the one they were currently with you, who is to say they won't do the same to you?

Interesting post?, stealing is hardly a word to use if she is interested in you, however what goes around comes around, keep that in mind. I'm a bit older than the norm here, but never, ever mix work with your private doings, trust me on this one, how does the quote go " don't honeysuckle where you eat". Being attracted to a woman at work is fine, just don't cross the line.

Just want to add, once he or she cheats, he or she most likely will cheat again on you possibly.

The only reason it would be oki is if say he and she got on well with eachother. He didn't know she was with someone when he started flirting with her and she left that person the moment she started liking him. It would be natural, honest and just.

However if two people like eachother so much, smiling when around eachother, comfortable to spend time with eachother. Without fault in their (current) friendship. The person not in the relationship knows the other is and the other is not showing any signs of leaving the person they are with, honestly in my opinion it's not going to work.

Two people in a relationship should only break up if one or the other or both no longer have that feeling you get when you want to be with someone. Not from someone coming into their lives and disconnecting them.

This is just my opinions, personal experience on both sides. Just because I lived it and say its not right doesn't mean you shouldn't try for yourself. - If this is even still relavent. Thread is from a while back

ThatOneDude said:
...and then she could possibly do the same o you when the next best thing walks by. I wouldn't waste my time.
Yep, my thoughts as well. It's not that cut-and-dried, but definitely keep it in mind. If she's willing to break up with her boyfriend first, that's a good sign.

That's always a valid point that if they did it once they'll do it again but what's stopping you from being their best or trying your hardest? People seem to think that once they have someone they can just cut loose and stop caring, they aren't just going to forget how you were treating them or how you used to act. If your motivation to stealing someone's partner is just the act then you're just wasting your time and theirs while creating a delusional fantasy that is inherently unhealthy and unsatisfying for you both.

If you think someone is worth it then by all means treat them like it 100% of the time for life.

they say that all is fair in love and in war. i'm inclined to think that this is true, even if fairness means ruining someone else's life.

who knows what "fair" really is anyway, right? there is a higher power that judges with the utmost sovereignty and justice. so who are we to say what's fair and what's not?

i got a little off topic, but i'm just trying to prove my point:

"all is fair in love and in war".

PEACE.

Latest posts

Back