Still Awake

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWrite726

Reaction score
Okay I have come to the conclusion that no one else that I know is awake that being so...please tell me someone in the world is. A piece of a song keeps replaying in my head:
"Not to worry cause worry is weak and useless in times like these"
But I still worry I worry about life always being like this. Like the way I feel right now being alone and wondering if there is life out there. I guess I really don't have much to say except that loneliness is senseless but real meaningless yet cruel.

Lonliness is awful. You know so many people go to doctors for help with depression (myself included) and I think a lot of it comes from being lonely. Well there's no pill for lonliness.

But I hope it's of some small comfort knowing you're not the only one who's lonely (and awake lol).

You've found a great place though for the lonliness. It helps me a great deal. I love the community here.

Its only 7pm here so Im awake :) I feel so bad as I belong to another forum for my favourite singer..once in a while a
get together is made with some members am I ever invited?? no. :( Didnt even know there was one till just now someone mentioned it on twitter. Why are some people so bitchy these days :( Can we swear on this forum? Delete rude word if you cant.

I feel like that alot aswell. I hate not having anything to talk to when you really need it, it makes me feel as if the whole world is a desolate place and everyone else is gone, except me. Not a very nice feeling, loneliness sure can be terrible.

Latest posts

Back