still lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5pt7art

Reaction score
long story short....i had a good amount of freinds at one point in life...lost them all...became an alcoholic....have stopped drinking....but i still cant seem to have any relationship of any kind with anyone....

i finally had a date this past saturday ...it was at the local bowling alley....a group of "freinds" where there as well....and they looked suprised to see me there....and the first thing they said was thanks for the invite....and im like im on a date....then i thought...honeysuckle you guys didnt bother to call me either....needless to say the date didnt go well...and that comment stayed with me all night...well all weekk

Well, not knowing the details of your date it sounds like that comment made to you affected your date. Don't let the remarks of little people get to you. That's hard to do sometimes but really they didn't know why you were there and obviously they must enjoy your company if they made a comment like that.

Maybe they were trying to joke? It would have annoyed me as well though because,as you said, why didn't they ask you to go along with them?

well my date...the girl i could tell wasnt intrested....it started out well but it died out...i was making every attempt to keep the conversation going but she just wasnt feeling it.....and yea the comment they made go to me bad....i thought about it all night once i got home

Latest posts

Back