still no love ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Frodothelost

well there are many and millions people who has no life like there life is going to the lowest level of hell. its sucks but i say theres always “hope” ^_^ you all non lovers ! i have a easy and a bit medium long way to have love in life here we go :-
follow is these all rules if you wanna see the result in a month
1.nice haircut
2.good smell perfume
3.good looking dress
4.smily face (^_^)
5.no sadness in face (not a bit)
6.always walk free (not in sad mood head down)
7.stop reding online help(who cannot love , get a doctor or read this article)
8.change your rooms style and decorations
9.put nature posters and any bands posters if you have any..
10.think positive(its super important)
11.always go park ( use banch and sit alone with magazine)
12. watch girls/boys bodies (even your not super intrested )
13.watch videos on youtube( how to date after breakup or how to have love in easy way)
14.watch some erotic videos ( raise the feeling of dead sex)
15.get gym (make abs and muscles)
16.talk loudly(even your sad since 10 years hey!! its your life you can do anything)
17.laugh sometimes
18.get public resturants or hotel( make yourself attractive)
19.dont live like dead ( sad doesnt mean your dead you have your own right with you, you have life
20.get tatoots
21.always watch romantic movies
22.make yourself sexy and attractive (even your sad and lonely since 5 years even your divorced even you got not attracted even you dont feel like this BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN TRY THIS FOR A MONTH FOR GOOD RESULT THEN TELL ME ...

Good advice, can't say I agree with all of them but in any case, keep in mind that all 22 of them won't help much if one doesn't make peace with his/her inner demons first...

Seeker_2.0 said:
Good advice, can't say I agree with all of them but in any case, but also keep in mind that all 22 of them won't help much if one doesn't make peace with his/her inner demons first...
you make sense always ! lets together help them out!:)

I've literally seen you post nothing but beauty advice here, even to people who are talking about trying to meet people with common interests. What's your malfunction?

Frodothelost said:
well there are many and millions people who has no life like there life is going to the lowest level of hell. its sucks but i say theres always “hope” ^_^ you all non lovers ! i have a easy and a bit medium long way to have love in life here we go :-
follow is these all rules if you wanna see the result in a month
1.nice haircut
2.good smell perfume
3.good looking dress
4.smily face (^_^)
5.no sadness in face (not a bit)
6.always walk free (not in sad mood head down)
7.stop reding online help(who cannot love , get a doctor or read this article)
8.change your rooms style and decorations
9.put nature posters and any bands posters if you have any..
10.think positive(its super important)
11.always go park ( use banch and sit alone with magazine)
12. watch girls/boys bodies (even your not super intrested )
13.watch videos on youtube( how to date after breakup or how to have love in easy way)
14.watch some erotic videos ( raise the feeling of dead sex)
15.get gym (make abs and muscles)
16.talk loudly(even your sad since 10 years hey!! its your life you can do anything)
17.laugh sometimes
18.get public resturants or hotel( make yourself attractive)
19.dont live like dead ( sad doesnt mean your dead you have your own right with you, you have life
20.get tatoots
21.always watch romantic movies
22.make yourself sexy and attractive (even your sad and lonely since 5 years even your divorced even you got not attracted even you dont feel like this BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN TRY THIS FOR A MONTH FOR GOOD RESULT THEN TELL ME ...

Am feeling jealous of you... :p ^_^ you make up the awesome threads... stuff that i wanna open a thread with.. this is the second time... *tries choking you with a hug* LoL :D :D :D :D :D
Like Seeker told.. can't agree with all wat you said but yeah.. this one is a good one.. :)

If you're an adult male don't misinterpret and combine the advice given in steps 11 and 12. :p

im trying to figure out basic things im not therapist neither mental doctor and thanks nuzzy i'll make you spazz out ill post more intresting thread here will you help me tho? lol
thanks guys pm me

Tealeaf said:
I've literally seen you post nothing but beauty advice here, even to people who are talking about trying to meet people with common interests. What's your malfunction?

o_O my malfunction is english whats your?
you do not needs warhead if simple conversation can win the fight.
theres only “love and beauty” who can repair the broken heart not injection . so am i , i had post beauty advice.

Frodothelost said:
theres only “love and beauty” who can repair the broken heart not injection . so am i , i had post beauty advice.

Umm...still sounds like something straight out of tabloid mag for pubescent teenagers.

Rodent said:
Frodothelost said:

Umm...still sounds like something straight out of tabloid mag for pubescent teenagers.

Or Cosmopolitan. "22 Ways To Attract Every Man or Woman On the Planet, Guaranteed." Uh huh.

Case said:
Rodent said:
Frodothelost said:

Or Cosmopolitan. "22 Ways To Attract Every Man or Woman On the Planet, Guaranteed." Uh huh.

Guys he is only trying to be helpful in the way he knows how. Try not to be too mean.

SophiaGrace said:
Case said:
Rodent said:
Frodothelost said:

Guys he is only trying to be helpful in the way he knows how. Try not to be too mean.

I'm afraid of people desperately taking all of that advice at face value. Casting off their individuality and turning themselves inside-out just to look and act like something churned out from one of these "From Wimp To Womanizer" shows you see on TV.

SophiaGrace said:
Case said:
Rodent said:
Frodothelost said:

[/quote
i really dont mind at all. at least i type here ^_^ you all need some advice by me pm ill tell you privately . plus i hate trolling . its about how you treat with people.. like this ? aww so sad T_T ..

“we actually learn how to behave in public ”
common.sense senpai?
please dont follow in my footsteps,
i walk into walls ^_^

A lot of people here aren't struggling to meet people, they're struggling to maintain meaningful relationships with the people they meet.

1-3 looking good is obvious.

4-6 while smiling is helpful it's not much good in the long run if you're sad inside. You need to fight your inner demons first like Seeker said.

7 I agree that reading "guides" on the dynamic reality of love and friendship is usually unhelpful. A guide can't tell you how your particular relationship with someone else functions because every relationship is different. Guides are usually very superficial and tell you what to do instead of helping you to understand the science behind it, and when it gets into the science it's sometimes wrong because the author doesn't truly understand the subject either.

8-9 while your house should be tidy I don't think anyone expects your house to do anything other than reflect your personality. I don't think telling people what posters, if any, to put up is helpful.

10 not easy to think positive if you suffer from depression, stress or mental illness like many here do. It's not as simple as just telling them to.

11 visiting a park is the first I agree with.

12 seems to be suggesting to over-analyze.

13 suggesting that there's a certain way to love all people when everyone has different personalities and watching videos telling people how to date after a breakup when that's different for every person depending on what happened in their previous relationship (such as verbal or domestic abuse).

14 maybe but erotic videos can also give you unrealistic expectations.

15 gyms are always good but I find people are often completely opposed to the suggestion.

16 talking loudly is good advice but it's not always easy to get the pitch right when you're unpracticed.

17 is good advice but in order to laugh you've got to see the humour in something, which may be difficult if you're depressed. Otherwise your laugh probably won't seem to fit the situation.

18 not sure I understand but those locations have people and anywhere that has people is helpful.

19 is simplifying the long and dynamic subject of depression again.

20 suggests that everyone likes tattoos. Only get tattoos if you want them.

21 watching romantic movies is probably helpful but you're at risk of picking up stereotyped perspectives on relationships.

The problem is that you're simplying everything when if you've talked to people here you realise it's not as simple as that. It's easy to say "think positive" until you hear the 21 tales of trauma someone's been through and the catch-22 situation they are now in.

its not hard . its hard if once you got HARD word in your head. people may try to think positive whatever you say they are strong as blue diamond. i believe this i never thought they won't .its my problem i try a lot to think not to think positive but yeah i do always.

Frodothelost said:
im trying to figure out basic things im not therapist neither mental doctor and thanks nuzzy i'll make you spazz out ill post more intresting thread here will you help me tho? lol

Sure.. i will help u out.. :)

Therapon said:
The problem is that you're simplying everything when if you've talked to people here you realise it's not as simple as that. It's easy to say "think positive" until you hear the 21 tales of trauma someone's been through and the catch-22 situation they are now in.

^^This. It's an over-simplification of a complex set of scenarios. There's nothing wrong with saying some form of "don't be sad," but expecting it to lead to any lasting change is naive. Try having someone tell you to "smile" when all you want to do is curl up into a fetal position and cry. Saying "don't be sad" to that person would be as pointless as telling them to "turn into a unicorn."

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Frodothelost said:

Sure.. i will help u out.. :)

i hope so ^_^

Be the best "You" that you can be, so that you can be the best "You" that someone needs.

Pursue each potential relationship with NO expectations at the onset.
Subscribing to 'whatever happens, happens' is the best advice of all.

Latest posts

Back