stones.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suckaG

Reaction score
I cast aspersions and futility upon my words by my deeds, and upon my deeds by useless words.

the fault lies not in the speck lodged in another's' eye, but in the crustification blinding your own vision from the truth; that self-reflection alone is not enough to sustain and propel change. meticulous action has to be taken, and habits need to be broken, mended and built up through steadfast dedication. with time and constancy, actions become normalized patterns. these patterns then become a part of what makes you who you are. in fact, we are that which we do; our actions define us, regardless of what we might otherwise wish to be true.

I throw the first stone, but not at the woman lying before the crowd of accusers.

It is thrown at myself.

at my words, at my deeds, and at my endless rambling and thought processes that refuse to give me any suitable answers to the questions they perpetually raise.

at my hypocrisies, inconsistencies and fallacies.

at my tongue for the dust it spits, mistaking it for knowledge, humour or truth.

at my feet for not taking heed where they walk, and for dragging with sluggish reluctance at the call to even the slightest work.

at my eyes for what they see, and also refuse to see.

at my ears for what they listen to...usually too many verses, intertwined with curses. and gossip is the devil's language.

at my smug satisfaction. for reasons that are self-explanatory, I think.

bah, this list is getting too long. maybe i should just invest in a catapult and some boulders.

Latest posts

Back