Stuck in a box and don't know how to get out.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I once thought that I could never love more than once and I was wrong. You feel differently for different people you're in love with.. and you might just find more passionate love in someone else.

This is most likely true but its as though i've just switched off, not interested in loving anyone else or even getting to know someone else. I did the whole sex, drugs and rock n roll(dance music actually) when we first broke up and after the initial enjoyment, i found it souless and just wanted my good lady back.

you need to get out of your confort zone. your confort zone is the loneliness. you are used to the loneliness, to the sadness. its comfortable to you because you know how does it feel. but now, you need to face the real world. be strong.
i can say that because... i never had friends, girlfriend or someone to go out with. now i have a girlfriend. its a whole new world to me, very different from the one i used to live. i can't say im feeling 100% comfortable now in this new world, but i will.
People are scared of things they dont know... that why everyone fear death, because no one knows anything about death.

Latest posts

Back