Sucessful relationship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has happened to others on this forum as already said. I don't expect to find a relationship on here though, however I do respect the people on here and I also appreciate those that I remain in regular contact with. :D

Mars, quite a few. For not being a dating site, a handful is pretty great.

TheSkaFish said:
The problem is, once again, everyone is states or even countries away.

I think there is a rule where all the good people who can get along well with each other have to be dispersed across the globe. Why? To make life more... challenging, and interesting, I guess? :S
But it sure does suck. Big time. :(

ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:

I think there is a rule where all the good people who can get along well with each other have to be dispersed across the globe. Why? To make life more... challenging, and interesting, I guess? :S
Hit the nail on the head. The two most interesting women I ever met, online, HAD to live in Canada. **** you, long distance...**** you!

beautiful loser said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:

Hit the nail on the head. The two most interesting women I ever met, online, HAD to live in Canada. **** you, long distance...**** you!

Oh how I wish the person I connected with most lived as close as Canada. It had to be the UK.... *shakes fist at universe*

I've met a few of my best friends here <3

(Thank you chat people for being my support ♥)

Latest posts

Back