Sup

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tangerinedream said:
Callie said:
EveWasFramed said:
Hi, welcome to the forum. :p lol

Thank you. So are the people nice here? What's to do here? Can we have a party to celebrate my arrival? :D

cakekitteh.jpg

So wrong :( lol

Peter Lorre said:
3 rep points already

You learn fast young padawan!

Yes, yes I do.
Now what are you calling me? :club:

Please post pics of yourself topless. It's this thing we get new people to do. Honest.

Holy honeysuckle you just got here and your newbie thread already has 3 pages? You must be pretty awesome n' honeysuckle. Wanna be friends? We can make tree forts in the back yard and drink hot coco and have pillow fights and pet kitteh's and make cookies and cakes and drink tea and jump on pogo sticks and drink coffee and sing a song of sixpence and maybe...go fishing :D

Bob Arctor said:
Holy honeysuckle you just got here and your newbie thread already has 3 pages? You must be pretty awesome n' honeysuckle. Wanna be friends We can make tree forts in the back yard and drink hot coco and have pillow fights and pet kitteh's and make cookies and cakes and drink tea and jump on pogo sticks and drink coffee and sing a song of sixpence and maybe...go fishing :D

So wait.... You want me to do manual labor and then cook for you???? wow, just wow. :club:

:D I think we're going to be GREAT friends.

kaetic said:
Callie said:
I do have lava cakes :D

Those lava cakes are spoken for . . . :club:

Yes, by me :p

Bob Arctor said:
Holy honeysuckle you just got here and your newbie thread already has 3 pages? You must be pretty awesome n' honeysuckle. Wanna be friends? We can make tree forts in the back yard and drink hot coco and have pillow fights and pet kitteh's and make cookies and cakes and drink tea and jump on pogo sticks and drink coffee and sing a song of sixpence and maybe...go fishing :D

Wow, fishing! Can I join?

Peter Lorre said:
Bob Arctor said:

I thought you were holding MY hand. Doesn't look like it :(

Callie said:
Peter Lorre said:
Bob Arctor said:

Ofcourse I am Jen!

Peter Lorre said:
Callie said:
Peter Lorre said:
Bob Arctor said:

Ofcourse I am Jen!

You're too busy holding Ryan's rod as is shown below :club:

Bob Arctor said:
Sorry Jen, his hands are busy on a rod now.

Latest posts

Back