Tadaaaa...! =)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Robin

Right, so Cleocatra, the Divine Princess of Cat-land (or something like that ;) ) got some nice ideas after a good night's sleep and thought of a board specifically for good news, amongst other things. And isn't that just good news? ;) So, since she so kindly took time to express her, as usual, good ideas, i took the liberty to mess around a little with the board and section layout, as You can see on the index page.

Now, for this new 'Good-News Board', we would appreciate if everyone could nominate some good threads that we could move over there to make a much needed place of positivity for us all, either by posting the names (and preferably address) of them here, or send them and/or any other idea You've got for any new or existing board in a PM to me or any of the three moderators. Also, if You got any good news to share, please start a new thread for it in this new board so we all know where to go to read it! =)

Thank You!

I've been wondering for a while, well, actually I wonder this every time I try to find that thread, but do you think the Free Hugs thread would be better off in Off-Topic?
Maybe it's just me, but I feel a little stupid when I have to do a search to find my own thread because I can't remember where I put it... maybe I'm just a little too scatterbrained. lol.

Yep your just a little to scatterbrained lol

No, I think its ok where it is. ppl well go to that thread cos of loneliness witch BTW is where its at lol (In the loneliness forum) But they well see that there and that thread kinder says what we are here just with how the thread is and whats in there... Why is it beyond your compression of thinking to see that you made a real epic thread for us all here. It would just get lost in off-topic. Where it is now means moor and it should stay there. It well make ppl feel better when they are sad and in need of something as basic like a hug. Even tho its only an internet hug. The popularity of that thread says something about being lonely don't you think. In that we have all here have been denied something as basic as an hug that can mean so much but yet is such an easy thing to give to someone..... I think most deffenetly it should stay where it is.

Qui, You could try and simply add the threads that You forget where they are situated to Your favourites at the very bottom of them. You can then go to them easily from Your control panel under 'Miscellaneous' in the menu to the left in there.

Latest posts

Back