Tentative hello and introduction.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Refractor 1-6

Reaction score
One lonely and somewhat lost soul reporting in from California, USA. I'm 16, Asian male. Well 17 in 2 weeks or so, so more like 16.9-something. XD

Just found these forums today and thought, what the hell, I'll give it a shot. Let's see what happens.

Long story short, over the last 4 years, I'd been thrown into a whirlpool of depression, pain, and emptiness that I didn't ask for and at times had me contemplating suicide. It's calmed down somewhat, but I still feel a kind of hollowness within myself, like a missing puzzle piece or something.

So here's to a hopefully better future (even though I'm generally a realist/pessimist) and see you guys around the forums.

I have a tendency to reply to everything, so if you feel like contacting me, shoot.

Regards,
Refractor

Hello Refractor,
Welcome, hope you are able to continue on a path of improvement. Glad your here.

Hey Refractor, I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through that. Welcome to the forum.

Hey Refractor, welcome to the forum. I also have the tendency to reply to everything.

Well, when I was 16 I had a very high period of my life, was extremely positive and happy. The next year on it went downhill. We'll talk honeysuckle. See ya'round the forums. Femdom. Yes, yes. No I'm not into it, some guy just was just saying something about it, and I threw in my 2 cents. Just saying.

Contemplating the S word has been part of my life too since i was around your age, so i understand you specially in that part.

So welcome to the forum! i hope this place helps u a bit or a lot. :)

Latest posts

Back