Tequila and alone...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mike3486

Took a trip to the store today and picked up some ingrediants.  ( wayyy to many ppl there )  Learned how to make a lime magerita drink.  Its good.  mannn fridays are extra boring.  my widescreen freaked out on me after 2 months of owning it and now i have to RMA it, wich is a whole process that is just gonna take to long, and i dont have a printer to print out the forms,,,AHHHHHH and on top of it all im still trying to MOVE outa this area.  alone today and just venting.  atleast the drinks are good.

Attachments

• redeye.jpg
    redeye.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 356
I've never been fond of alcohol... I've never had it, but my experiences with it make it a complete turn off... It always seems that people hide behind alcohol because it is an antidepressant and they use it as an excuse to tell the truth to some people or to hide their own problems and to not face them.

But anyways, off of that, haha.

good for you.   (no sarcasm intended).  I dont think im hiding behind it or using as a cure for anything.  maybe i am though.  i could care less either way.  And Anti deppressent really isnt the right term, because alcohol is a depressent.  but i know what your tryin to say.

really nice conversation you have here boys, may i join...seriouslly you both seem a little bit drunk when you wrote this ( no ofense) it's just funny....but i do agree with downgrade
downgrade said:
I've never been fond of alcohol... I've never had it, but my experiences with it make it a complete turn off... It always seems that people hide behind alcohol because it is an antidepressant and they use it as an excuse to tell the truth to some people or to hide their own problems and to not face them.

But anyways, off of that, haha.

i myself like to drink alchool sometimes on occasions, bu thate to do it just because i'm alone...try to replace it with ice-cream it's better in a lot of ways, this is what i do!

I never said i was drinking because i was alone.  I just like to drink.  Thanks though for being so concernd my dear dear AA buddys.

if you don't drink becaus eyou are alone, then why the hell do you drink? sorry this questio0n just popped in my head, but then again as you said we are only concerned for you...i hope you feel better

its okay i dont mind questions =).....i drink because i like it and i drink when i want. origanlly said by an old irish man i met. =). I really dont have any emotionally destructive backing for drinking. I mean im not saying that there most def isnt. There could be. but if there is i dont no about it. =)

I try not to drink because my family has a history of alcoholism. I'm scared of becoming a drunk and totally destroying my life. As such, I do not drink, smoke, do illegal drugs, gamble, engange in sexual promiscuity, or spend a lot of money shopping or on myself. My one vice is that I am a food addict. Seriously. I have to fight it all the time. Sometimes I give in and binge on foods that comfort me such as sweets and carbs. It's the kind of thing that destroys lives pretty much as drugs and alcohol and gambling and shopping addiction can destroy lives, too. My problem is that the food addiction has made me extremely fat. Therefore, I am depressed about that and have social anxiety. I have trouble meeting people because I know they are judging me. Worst of all I have "such a pretty face" and people don't know what to make of me. They may think I'm pretty and intelligent, BUT....I'm fat!

Please don't give me that crap about "oh just put the food down and go to the gym, lady!" It's the same as telling a crackhead, just put down that pipe and go get a job. Or telling an alcoholic to just quit drinking. It's NOT that easy. It's possible to succeed in losing weight but I think addictive personalities remain the same throughout life. We are never an Ex-alcoholic, ex-gambler, or ex-drug abuser. Or ex-food addict. We can simply be abstinent from our addictive items, with God's help and strength.

Latest posts

Back