Thank You and hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renley

Reaction score
Well after gathering about 10 hours of reading time on this forum i think i should actually post something. I just want to say thanks for keeping me occupied from loneliness/boredom, can't seem to figure out which one it is and also for giving me insight to things (especially lonesome crow hehe)

It feels like i already know some of you, though you don't know me. So just call me ren. I'm a 19 year old university student in Canada, my favourite things to do? various computer games, ping pong and trading in the stock markets. Hoping to become a billionaire eventually (wishful thinking). My Personality? Shy until i really get to know you, Im not a very talkative person, there are really few things that i'm interested in talking about, though somehow i'm really interested in what other people have to say (you can probably tell by the 10 hrs of activity without 1 post, well 1 now hehe). In highschool i never really made any rly close friends, so i don't have any1 in this city to hang out with, so most of the time I just stay at home wishing university started again to be back with the friends i do have (who wishes for school to start? me apparently). Never had a girlfriend, starting to think i'll never have one, never been kissed (well not a real one, though i guess that goes a long with never had a gf).

The main reason i'm here is because while in my 2nd year i fell in love with my housemate, i'll just refer to her as 'her' and 'she.' We were pretty good friends during the 1st half of the year. Eventually i decided to tell her and you can guess what happened, rejected XD. After that we somehow became better friends, one of my best friends i would say, we would stay up late at night on MSN msging each other in our separate rooms (she lived right above me) and whenever we were back at our parent's place, but i was still madly in love with her (just trying to say i thought we had something). Once in a while i would tell her to leave me alone for good cuz it was unbearable not to be able to be loved by her and knowing nothing will ever happen, eventually she convinced me to be friends again, that went on and off a few times. So now it's summer, bored, lonely, we're still pretty good friends i think, though she only comes on MSN rarely now...missing her terribly...

I think that's about it, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for reading for those who did, and for those who post so i can relate to, makes me feel better that im not the only one out there. And i hope i become part of this great community you guys have here.

EDIT: just talked to her :D...ahh im gonna be depressed tmrw LOL :(

Welcome to the forum Renley :)
I hope you'll continue to enjoy your time here :)

*Hugs*

Latest posts

Back