Thats how you should beg.. ;-(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
She was just three year old. The most innocent being in the universe. Being taught how to beg. Just like our parents taught us how to hold the pen, she was being taught how to hold the bowl.. In front of all those people, who never seem to care, who are just waiting for their train, at the place which is like a mansion for some people.
I just wanted to hug her. But my heart was so busy crying for her, that I couldn't dare. I just wanted to tell her 70 year old grandma, that her kid is not meant to be a beggar, when she was teaching her how to shake the bowl so that people would notice and probably give a rupee, which is just 0.015 dollars. Its true that you can have a full meal in just a dollar in India, but to get that or even half, do we have any idea of how many people should she beg for, to get that? Poor girl, how beautiful her childhood could be? With simple little toys, going to school, and no worries about the world...
When will the time really come? When everyone will decide to end poverty and inequality forever? Why is that person not taking birth? We call ourselves sophisticated and modern? Well, we are people who can't even share a bite. We have still not eliminated something called poverty...

Who told you that posting here would be different than shouting the same to the people around you? Here or there, nobody cares.

PLEASE stop making such kind of meaningless abd boring posts.

M_also_lonely said:
Who told you that posting here would be different than shouting the same to the people around you? Here or there, nobody cares.

Shall we look at your posting history? Don't come on here insulting others just because no one replied to your thread.

That kind of thing happens all around the world and some children are made to do much worse than beg. Unless you are going to do something about it then it will continue. I didn't see anything in your post where you gave to the child, seems like you just stood there and did nothing.

Sci-Fi said:
M_also_lonely said:

Shall we look at your posting history? Don't come on here insulting others just because no one replied to your thread.

That kind of thing happens all around the world and some children are made to do much worse than beg. Unless you are going to do something about it then it will continue. I didn't see anything in your post where you gave to the child, seems like you just stood there and did nothing.

Thank you.
Let me tell you my story.

Me: Heyy its my birthday, anybody wanna join me for a party.
Universe: Hahahahahahaha.

Me: Heyy its friendship day, anybody want to take a photo with me as a memory of us being friends?
Universe: Friends? You? These two words kept together? Its like you want to have a day and night together at the same time.

Me: Heyy, I really like you. I saw you that day and you looked very pretty.
She: You are a stalker. Dude, learn to respect women. Stop looking at them secretly.

Me: Hey dont you think anybody should give wishes to that girl who was begging like that?
Universe and beyond: You are a heartless person. You did notjing for her. Stop insulting the whole universe.
-----
Thats how I was feeling. Not that anyone cares. When I was in trouble, confused, alone, nobody came. I told myself that telling this thing has no meaning and you felt I insulted others?????
And you rushed. People never take a chance to frown upon me.

Also, what I did for the girl? I changed her life for good. She goes to school. An international school. She wants to be the Prime Minister of the country when she grows up. She wants her country to be free from injustice. And I gave her the first step.
At that time, I posted that because I was confused on how to help her.
You might ask: How can it be so confusing to give him some money and food? Ya, I knew that idea before I was born. But that help is temporary. I didnt know how to make her future great.

Why did I make second post?

People come here because 1. nobody understands them around or 2. to help the 1. type.

It was just a disappointment that nobody gave any word in any form. So I concluded the obvious thing that the post has no meaning. THAT IS ALL.

In the second post, I mention nobody except me. I insult nobody, except me.

Why didn't you tell that you helped her already?

I did it later on and there us no point in advertising myself about anything.

To all those who felt humiliated by my post, I apologize from my heart, veins, blood, brain and soul. I bow down and say Sorry.

Don't pay any attention to Sci-Fi, he's always like that.
I thought about posting something last week, but I never really know what to say anymore. Sorry to disappoint you...

---

Despicable Me said:
I thought about posting something last week, but I never really know what to say anymore. Sorry to disappoint you...

---

Always like what? Telling someone to stop being rude because no one said anything to him? It's honorable to want to defend someone, but at least make sure that the person you're defending wasn't rude to begin with.

VanillaCreme said:
Despicable Me said:

---

Always like what? Telling someone to stop being rude because no one said anything to him? It's honorable to want to defend someone, but at least make sure that the person you're defending wasn't rude to begin with.

He was. I felt so bad. When I saw Sci-Fi's reply, I thought there has to be some advice that he would give as a moderatetor and a human better than others.

Being a moderator doesnt only mean you can join a fight and when you have nothing left to say, you close the thread. Kids do that.

What he replied was the thing I would expect from a stranger around me when I would tell her the story of that girl.

Look at both of your replies. Screw us, we are average people. What you said here was something not usually said by a more experienced person than us. You are a moderator for a reason, so be it. Reply the things others dont ususally do. Stop taking sides of your friends.

Someone says something and you supress their ideas is not a great quality of a great superior. Its like, we say something that didnt please you, you get angry. And we have to say sorry or we may leave. We are not your slaves or of anybody.

For why he used the word ALWAYS is all about peronal experiences. There are so many people here who sent me a PM when you previously closed my thread. They said that I was right, but they couldn't tell that in the fear of being banned.
Many people have to talk on PM just because they dont accidentaly hurt the two of you.
I am not proving that I was right, you were not.
But look, the great place you believe you maintain has people like these.

Should it be a place where people are afraid of expressing themselves?
Also, who said that it wasnt rude? It was. It felt bad when he said that. And so many people already consoled me over PM and refused to reply here.
A difference in perspectives is not accepted here. Its a very shameful thing.

Before he said that to Sci, Sci said something to me that hurt. Offcourse there is no way anyone is going to consider that.
Being just a normal person this time I bow down again with a word of apology for the extreme torture he did when he said the word ALWAYS and on behalf of everyone else who doesnt agree you two. Sorry once again.

Despicable Me said:

---

No need to say sorry, sir. You didn't disappoint me. I know that it happens sometimes that we want to say something and we can't. Dont worry.

M_also_lonely said:
He was. I felt so bad. When I saw Sci-Fi's reply, I thought there has to be some advice that he would give as a moderatetor and a human better than others.

Being a moderator doesnt only mean you can join a fight and when you have nothing left to say, you close the thread. Kids do that.

What he replied was the thing I would expect from a stranger around me when I would tell her the story of that girl.

Look at both of your replies. Screw us, we are average people. What you said here was something not usually said by a more experienced person than us. You are a moderator for a reason, so be it. Reply the things others dont ususally do. Stop taking sides of your friends.

Someone says something and you supress their ideas is not a great quality of a great superior. Its like, we say something that didnt please you, you get angry. And we have to say sorry or we may leave. We are not your slaves or of anybody.

For why he used the word ALWAYS is all about peronal experiences. There are so many people here who sent me a PM when you previously closed my thread. They said that I was right, but they couldn't tell that in the fear of being banned.
Many people have to talk on PM just because they dont accidentaly hurt the two of you.
I am not proving that I was right, you were not.
But look, the great place you believe you maintain has people like these.

Should it be a place where people are afraid of expressing themselves?
Also, who said that it wasnt rude? It was. It felt bad when he said that. And so many people already consoled me over PM and refused to reply here.
A difference in perspectives is not accepted here. Its a very shameful thing.

Before he said that to Sci, Sci said something to me that hurt. Offcourse there is no way anyone is going to consider that.
Being just a normal person this time I bow down again with a word of apology for the extreme torture he did when he said the word ALWAYS and on behalf of everyone else who doesnt agree you two. Sorry once again.

What are you talking about? What does anyone being moderator have anything to do with someone being rude?

How was Sci being rude? I think he was just trying to tell you to chill out a little when it comes to getting replies. You saying that nobody cares just cos they don't reply isn't right.

Also, it's just confusing how you responded to your own original post... I suppose that was a sarcastic post referring to everyone else who did not respond to this thread in time?

ladyforsaken said:
How was Sci being rude? I think he was just trying to tell you to chill out a little when it comes to getting replies. You saying that nobody cares just cos they don't reply isn't right.

Also, it's just confusing how you responded to your own original post... I suppose that was a sarcastic post referring to everyone else who did not respond to this thread in time?

Aaahhhh these people......

See, do the following:

1. Read the title.

2. If you wish, read the main post.

3. If you have anything to say about it, and want to say it, then say. Any advices, etc.

4. If you dont have anything to say, dont take this post in some other direction. Simply dont reply.

Also, you cant decide what words hurt me and what not. So many people have found it rude. It is a possiblity that so many didn't.

How easy that was, to question my emotions towards the girl. What you are turning that into? "Chill out a little." Is that all he said?

I dont expect anything from him. If you have to say about the main idea or about the girl, say or go away. Because when you will be bored, you will go away and mods will say, "There is no point in continuing the thread, as it has a different path now."

These kind of stories, pointing out the injustice of our so-called "sophisticated" world, have the habit of leaving people speechless and powerless. Also, it is a very personal story and you always run the risk that people simply cannot emphasize enough with you, so they stay quiet. I have no absolute answers for the questions you asked in your first post either and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The assertion that nobody cares just because nobody posts her (or PMs you, I don't know about that), is a false conclusion though. Because that would mean you also did not "care" about the girl because you stated you wanted to hug her and do something but instead you were overwhelmed by your emotions and decided to nothing - the same thing you accuse people of here with your second post. Rereading your posts with that idea in mind, can you see what I mean?

Back on topic now, the following paragraph confused me a little...what did you really give her in the end? Since you seem to have taken some action after all.

M_also_lonely said:
Also, what I did for the girl? I changed her life for good. She goes to school. An international school. She wants to be the Prime Minister of the country when she grows up. She wants her country to be free from injustice. And I gave her the first step.

Well, apologies then. I didn't have anything to say to the main post but I'm also not gonna sit back and let other innocent members be told they don't care just cos they don't reply. Your words can also affect those who do not speak up or post to speak their mind.

But I'll stop this here. You can say whatever you want as long as it's not insulting to others - otherwise you'll likely be seeing me around. Nobody here owes you anything by the way, and vice versa.

Take care and good luck.

Rodent said:
The assertion that nobody cares just because nobody posts her (or PMs you, I don't know about that), is a false conclusion though.
I promise, I havent killed anyone for doing that. Also, I bowed down and said sorry already if I hurt anyone.
If my words hurt anyone, I am at your feet. Forgive me.
And I didn't harshly insult anyone. I just said that the place where people who support each other, didnt, made me feel little disappointed.
The second post is my way of expressing disappointment. And if it hurts, Sorry once again. And dont take it personally.

Rodent said:
Because that would mean you also did not "care" about the girl because you stated you wanted to hug her and do something but instead you were overwhelmed by your emotions and decided to nothing - the same thing you accuse people of here with your second post. Rereading your posts with that idea in mind, can you see what I mean?

You might want to take that words back if you dont know how I feel for her. Dont question my emotions about her. Yeah, So sorry that I didnt hug her because I couldn't, but I did what was right for her.

Rodent said:
Back on topic now, the following paragraph confused me a little...what did you really give her in the end? Since you seem to have taken some action after all.
I got her admission in an International school which is a dream of a common man here, and a fantasy of the poor. The place I wanted to study. The best school in the city.
Her admission required 1 Lakh rupees, which my father agreed to provide. We also got them a home for rent and her brother a job at a general store which could start some income to them. Their grandma cleans utensils at nearby houses. I know I don't want her to struggle at this age, but that is,something she chose
instead of begging anymore.
They eat at the temple nearby. On requesting our caste committee, they will soon start electricity and water supply soon. Until then they have to use the gas lamps and pump water. But the problem will be solved in a week.

M_also_lonely said:
I promise, I havent killed anyone for doing that. Also, I bowed down and said sorry already if I hurt anyone.
If my words hurt anyone, I am at your feet. Forgive me.
And I didn't harshly insult anyone. I just said that the place where people who support each other, didnt, made me feel little disappointed.
The second post is my way of expressing disappointment. And if it hurts, Sorry once again. And dont take it personally.

Nobody has killed you or plans on doing so either. So get up on your feet again, M. This is not a tribunal and you don't have to appeal for grace. And my sole intention here was giving another perspective. It's true that nobody can tell you what to be offended by but stay aware that this goes for everyone else in here too. I am certainly not taking it personally. What counts as an insult is not up to me to decide either.

M_also_lonely said:
You might want to take that words back if you dont know how I feel for her. Dont question my emotions about her. Yeah, So sorry that I didnt hug her because I couldn't, but I did what was right for her.

I won't take my words back because this is not about the sincerity of emotions, it's about perception. I know your emotions were real, but because you didn't do anything at first, it looks like you didn't care. The very same way it looks like nobody cared about your thread or your story, they just didn't show it or didn't know how to show it. So they did nothing, but very likely they still had emotions about it. Actions always speak louder than words or thoughts.

M_also_lonely said:
I got her admission in an International school which is a dream of a common man here, and a fantasy of the poor. The place I wanted to study. The best school in the city.
Her admission required 1 Lakh rupees, which my father agreed to provide. We also got them a home for rent and her brother a job at a general store which could start some income to them. Their grandma cleans utensils at nearby houses. I know I don't want her to struggle at this age, but that is,something she chose instead of begging anymore.
They eat at the temple nearby. On requesting our caste committee, they will soon start electricity and water supply soon. Until then they have to use the gas lamps and pump water. But the problem will be solved in a week.

I thought you were just speaking metaphorically...but I see you were serious, you have given somebody a shot at a future there. I don't know how you convinced your father to do this because this is not a sum of money one spends easily (unless you are relatively wealthy). Not even talking about the effort of organizing all of this.

There is only one thing to bear in mind here. It's that you can't save every little girl that begs on the street. But you set something in motion for this particular one and nobody can take that away.

Latest posts

Back