The Answer to Everything.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

I am SO close to asking a moderator to completely delete my account.

I just had a revelation.

I must stew in it a while more...

And then make a decision.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

still thinking about it but unsure of how to act. I have to write down a plan and bring the concept into my conciousness, instead of leaving it lurk in my unconcious. Right now it's just tickling my brain and frustrating me.

I do believe i have something...and I'll share with you when it's fully realized. In the meantime, just bear with me on this thread as I update it every so often until I make a decision.

That's really surprising. I thought you liked it here.

Hey if you're going somewhere ****HUGS**** hope we can stay in contact somehow.

cookies.jpg

You can't leave now. I just gave you all my cookies :D

Hey Sophia.
My name is Peaterr I read your entire post it is good,I have to write down a plan and bring the concept into my consciousness, instead of leaving it lurk in my unconscious. Right now it's just tickling my brain and frustrating me.

desozapeaterr said:
Hey Sophia.
My name is Peaterr I read your entire post it is good,I have to write down a plan and bring the concept into my consciousness, instead of leaving it lurk in my unconscious. Right now it's just tickling my brain and frustrating me.

Yes sometimes you can actually feel your brain working out a problem but you just cant put it to words. That's why its so handy to write out how you feel because sometimes it forces the answer out.

n__n Good luck with whatever you are having trouble solving!

Punisher said:
You can't leave now. I just gave you all my cookies :D

can't pass up a deal like that, and chocolate chip, no less.

Cookies! O_O *nom nom nom* :D

Ok now I actually want a cookie in real life. **** you Punisher. LOL :p

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey hold up. i thought you wanted us to meet soon. hmmm i was just hoping to find a good time to do that.
i was thinking of going to Georgetown and thought maybe i could tell you, so we can meet there somewhere, then we could walk around the town or somethg...
why the sudden and hasty departure

SophiaGrace said:
still thinking about it but unsure of how to act. I have to write down a plan and bring the concept into my conciousness, instead of leaving it lurk in my unconcious. Right now it's just tickling my brain and frustrating me.

I do believe i have something...and I'll share with you when it's fully realized. In the meantime, just bear with me on this thread as I update it every so often until I make a decision.

the answer to everything, is everybody gets shafted in the end. And the best you can hope for is to die in your sleep.

Von Blown said:
the answer to everything, is everybody gets shafted in the end. And the best you can hope for is to die in your sleep.

wow that was morbid o_O

I shall shaft thee with a tickly feather in thy sleep :3

viviana said:
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey hold up. i thought you wanted us to meet soon. hmmm i was just hoping to find a good time to do that.
i was thinking of going to Georgetown and thought maybe i could tell you, so we can meet there somewhere, then we could walk around the town or somethg...
why the sudden and hasty departure

SophiaGrace said:

lol i do want to meet, I'm just having a hard time with school right now and feel frustrated. So i'm trying to do a mental assessment to see what I'm doing that might be having the negative impact...

Obviously I have elected to stay on ALL so uhmn, no worries. (It was Punisher's cookies that convinced me to do so O_O, I couldn't resist them)

We can still meet! i'm all up (or uh down lol) for that n___n

I do not have the answer but a strong suspection of it:)

Life is (in chronological order from the top to the bottom):

The beginning
"Blade running"
The expected end
And re-try

So don't take this too seriously. Just try to solve out my head after a heavy day. This has been a good thread, before I left my mark on it.

PivotPoint said:
I do not have the answer but a strong suspection of it:)

Life is (in chronological order from the top to the bottom):

The beginning
"Blade running"
The expected end
And re-try

So don't take this too seriously. Just try to solve out my head after a heavy day. This has been a good thread, before I left my mark on it.

So you're a fan of life and rebirth?

What is blade running?

Not big fan of the life part. Yes, reincarnation is a part of my believes.

"Blade running" was meant to be a metaphore for the absolute impossibility of human life itself. So in a way or other, everybody have to struggle and crawl, now and then, when trespassing here. It doesn't mean that it wouldn't be fun and joyful also but it will offer constant challenges.

Latest posts

Back