The Butterfly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverMore

Reaction score
I figured I'd upload one of my favorite songs my dad plays, it's called The Butterfly it's an Irish jig and is played by him on Irish banjo and his friend on the guitar. I made the slide show though,lol

The Butterfly

Enjoy!

I liked it :)
Thanks

duuuuude!
I totally know that song.
I play it all the time, it's one of my favorite finger picking songs.
Of course, I don't play banjo, I play it on a nylon string guitar.
And I'm just one person so it sounds a little different but it's deffinitely the same song.
That's so cool, the only time I've ever heard before it is when I play it.

You like Irish music? Here is a link to a kick ass group called THE LEVELLERS.

Qui said:
duuuuude!
And I'm just one person so it sounds a little different but it's deffinitely the same song.

You know your really going to have to post a vid with you playing the guitar. I would totally love to hear you play.

Bluey said:
Qui said:
duuuuude!

You know your really going to have to post a vid with you playing the guitar. I would totally love to hear you play.

Haha I'm working on it. Need to track down my electric guitar and get the guys together to actually play something first though.
But definitely, when I've got something see-worthy you guys will be the first to see it.

Don't hold your breath for it though... I haven't even talked to my bassist since school got out, and my electric guitar seems to have taken up a permanent residence in my boyfriend's closet. lol.
I'll do my best though, I know I've been talking about getting something up for you guys since I joined the site, and I promise I will sometime this summer.

Qui said:
Don't hold your breath for it though... I haven't even talked to my bassist since school got out, and my electric guitar seems to have taken up a permanent residence in my boyfriend's closet. lol.
I'll do my best though, I know I've been talking about getting something up for you guys since I joined the site, and I promise I will sometime this summer.

lol, you are free to pick up your guitar whenever you like. The practice I do with it isnt exactly teaching me how to play >.<

oh, and before I get acused of taking this off track lol, I liked the song, nice :)

Latest posts

Back