Unusual people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ima Lone

Reaction score
As a kid, I enjoyed going to carnivals and fairs. I loved the rides, the food and the whole atmosphere in general, But what I truly enjoyed the most were the side shows or the freak shows, as they then were called. These days it's been decided that freaks should more properly be called different or special. Well, I prefer unusual as my term for them and I like looking at them online, since carnivals and side shows seem mostly non-existant these days. Show us some freeky-deeks that you've found. It's entertaining, to some of us, I'm sure. I'll get thing started.

Weird-And-Strange-People-11-1.jpg

To me, this looks like what might happen if you were really smart but unfortunately had honeysuckle for brains.

No, not always. Sometimes I like to say and write things that yank other people's chains. Looks as if I put a square knot in yours. What should I do, pretend the kid looks normal or at least not unusual? That wasn't a pic I posted anyway. I'm just the commenter or messenger, if you will, so don't shoot me. Why didn't you defend the person in the pic that I posted and commented on? Is it because she's not a kid or was it because of something else? Like maybe she's old? If that's you with the huge schnoz, sorry about your luck. I can see where you might want to be on a forum about depression. But I never wrote that thinki8ng that you would see it. That alone makes you unusual to me. Stay nice, that's unusual too.

No, not always. Sometimes I like to say and write things that yank other people's chains. Looks as if I put a square knot in yours. What should I do, pretend the kid looks normal or at least not unusual? That wasn't a pic I posted anyway. I'm just the commenter or messenger, if you will, so don't shoot me. Why didn't you defend the person in the pic that I posted and commented on? Is it because she's not a kid or was it because of something else? Like maybe she's old? If that's you with the huge schnoz, sorry about your luck. I can see where you might want to be on a forum about depression. But I never wrote that thinki8ng that you would see it. That alone makes you unusual to me. Stay nice, that's unusual too.

You've missed the point and in all honesty, I just can't be arsed to debate with this nonsense. This bollocks is just not worth the energy.

If this is how you wish to be, then best of luck.

Be a clown! And yeah, I have no doubt that some of ya hate clowns.
Oh well, buckle up and close your eyes! Clown spotted, just ahead!

strange_people_10.jpg

Is anybody happy? 🤡

I would wager that there are members and people who come across this forum that have deformities. How exactly do you think this thread would make them feel? How do you think they feel knowing that people here laugh at them and judge them? Nothing about this thread okay. They are people too, they have feelings too.

Latest posts

Back