The Devil - God's Evil Twin

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
In the spirit realm in a forgotten time there lived the mother of all creation. This mysterious being miraculously conceived two twins who would later become Satan the Devil and Jehovah God. Later She also gave birth to a daughter known as Semiramis. Since these were the only beings at the time it was considered acceptable for children to marry their siblings. And so Satan the Devil and Jehovah God would often compete for the love and affection of Semiramis. Jehovah God was kind and loving and wanted to get to know Semiramis while Satan the Devil was proud and competitive and found Semiramis to be exquisitely beautiful. However, Semiramis grew more fond of Jehovah God and this caused Satan the Devil to be quite jealous of Jehovah God. And so it was the fight over a woman's heart that caused Satan the Devil to become an enemy of Jehovah God. As the three children of the mother of all creation grew up, Satan decided to challenge Jehovah God saying he was much stronger and powerful, that he can defeat him in battle and that the winner would get to have Semiramis' hand in marriage. Jehovah God of course not willing to back down from Satan's took up his challenge. And so that is the story of how the battle of good and evil came to be.

The end for now.

I thought that was kind of a lot to take in so had to keep it short and simple but there is more to it.

Also one of the things that gave me this idea was the trinity. You know negative/electron, positive/proton, neutral/negative.

Inspired by

249698034_387841192983886_7707720791452781269_n.jpg

the mother of all creation which is symbolized by the single dot came from nothing. then she conceived two twins, the two dots. and when her third child came along three dots. the four dots gave me the idea of a chessboard reminding me of the battle between good and evil.

Latest posts

Back