beware of this CRUEL TWISTED FORUM FULL OF SADISTIC PEOPLE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenn9922

Reaction score
heres the story...i joined recently coming here to post my thoughts/feelings like everyone else. immediately after i began posting, some psychopath named eve began harsasing/stalking me. instead of the cruel devil moderators doing something about this deranged sociopath they began harassing me too and closing my threads and harsasing me for writing multiple posts...huh??? then twisted cruel people began writing horrible things to me on my postings such as "my sociopathic boyfriend was a good person" huh??? the people here are demonic and twisted...satanic. in fact...ive posted in MANY forums and this is the worst...they purposely try to torment innocent people coming here to post....they are spawns of the devil.....beware of the cruel sick worthless freaks here....death get you sick people....you will suffer in hell where you ******* deserve...crazy sick twisted freaks...in fact the freaks here are worse than sociopaths.....they are VERY DISTURBED SICK DARK HORRID MONSTERS worse than the devil...beware any good people.....this is a crazy sick sadistic place....may the moderators die of aids and be raped by their dads....
in fact the minute i began posting...i was harassed at every post...again why??? why would u harass an innocent person posting about their life...for whta reason??? only extremely DARK DEMONIC people would do this? these are satanic people so beware...

sci-fi is a nutjob from hell...the internet is full of ugly demented honeysuckle...ugly losers who bully others for fun....these are worthless people...may death get sci-fi and i hope sci fi falls off a cliff along with all the other horrid freaks here....you demonic disgusting freaks....one day God will get each and every one of you satanic ******* here....

THE TWISTED DEMONIC PEOPLE HERE ABUSE AND BULLY INNOCENT PEOPLE COMING HERE TO POST....SADISTICALLY AND CRUELLY FOR FUN TORMENT THEM AND FEEL THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE....THEY ARE THE WORST...U ALL DESERVE THE BAD U GET....JUSTICE IS SERVED...YOUR SUFFERING ISNT EVEN JUSTICE BECAUSE U USELESS SICK DERANGED FREAKS HERE DESERVE FAR WORSE THAN THE SUFFERING YOU'RE GETTING. YOU WILL ALL SUFFER YOUR WHOLE LIVES BECAUSE YOURE BAD PEOPLE AND YOU WILL GET THE BAD U DESERVE...YOUR SUFFERING IS GODS PUNISHMENT TOWARDS YOU EVIL WORTHLESS *******. YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO HUMANITY AND THE WORLD...YOU ARE THE OMST WORTHLESS LOSERS THATS WHY U HAVE TO SIT HERE AND VENT AND NO ONE LIKES YOU...B/C EVERYONE KNOWS YOURE ALL WORTHLESS LUNATICS AND LOW LIFES....YOU ARE SPAWNS OF SATAN AND HELL....

innocent positive kind people who come here to post get bullied tormented and abused cruelly by the twisted sadistic satanic people here....this is a SATANIC forum beware....everyone here is EVIL twisted and a worthless cruel person that should be raped and beaten

The people on this forum are the WORST MOST SADISTIC SOCIOPATHIC DEMONIC SPAWNS TO EXIST. each and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE THE DEVILS CHILDREN AND DESERVE THE BAD U GET. u are ALL BAD HORRIBLE WICKED PEOPLE. IN FACT YOUR SUFFERING IS ONE FORM OF JUSTICE...ALL YOU SICKOS HERE DESERVE ALL THE BAD U GET...U ARE THE WORST PEOPLE AND WORSE THAN ANYONE OUT THERE....MAY YOU SUFFER FROM DISEASES AND LONELINESS AND MAY YOUR UGLY HIDEOUS GUTS BE RIPPPED OUT ONE DAY. YOU SHOULD ALL COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE U ARE USELESS WORTHLESS SICK DERANGED PEOPLE WHO COME FROM HELL AND BELONG IN HELL. IN FACT HTIS FORUM IS HELL ON EARTH FULL OF EVIL DARK TWISTED DEMONIC HELL RIDDEN WORTHLESS SPAWNS OF SATAN. THIS IS A SATANIC FORUM....EVERY PERSON HERE IS EVIL AND REEKS OF EVIL....YOU ******* PSYCHOPATHIC LOSERS DESERVE ALL THE EVIL YOU GET IN LIFE AND U DONT DESERVE TO EVEN EXIST....U SHOULD BE THANKFUL GOD ALLOWED U A LIFE BECAUSE U DONT DESERVE IT. YOU DESERVE THE HELLS YOU GET AND YOU WILL GET NOTHING YOUR WHOLE PATHETIC WASTEFUL EVIL LIVES. THIS FORUM IS DESIGNED TO BE A COLLECTIVE PLAEC FOR YOUR DEMONIC PEOPLE TO BREED AND TALK ABOUT YOUR HORRIBLE PITIFUL LIVES. IF YOU KILLED YOURSELVES YOU HORRID MONSTERS WOULD DO THE WORLD A FAVOR....

beware of this entire forum....i joined recently to post my thoughts hoping for support and got non-stop bullying and abuse from these worthless cruel sick disturbed worthless people....all of these people vanillacreme is an ugly wh*re that should be raped and beaten

it's mother is a psychopath and vanillacreme is ugly fat hideous worthless dog honeysuckle....i hope vanillacreme dies of AIDS very soon

along with butt ugly ladyforsaken and sci-fi....two horrible demonic people....you are spawns of the devil you sick *******....you are bullies and worthless people and God will curse you ******* with loneliness your whole life...you are also very ugly fat stupid and hideous useless wastes fo space....the world would be better wtihout worthless honeysuckle like you in it....you are worthless useless honeysuckle and the devil literally is your lover....you are dog honeysuckle *******.....

you will suffer your whole lives and are UGLY hideous useless internet rejects.....you will die a horrid death and you are ugly lonely losers with no friends....you are devil worshippers and ugly sadistic sick decrepid people...you are sociopaths and psychopaths and have NO GOOD in you....death will get you useless ******* soon mark my word...you ******* will rot in hell where you useless pigs and dogs belong......

this is a HORRID forum full of wicked twisted worthless people....the people here are utter GARBAGE....they bully users for fun and insult and harass them...death get each and every single one of you mother *******....you are WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY AND ALWAYS WILL BE. NO ONE LIKSE OR WANTS ANY OF YOU ******* LOSERS BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL TWISTED USELESS PEOPLE...you are ALONE BECAUSE YOU ARE DEMONIC CURSED PEOPLE AND WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE. u DESERVE YOUR HIDEOUS FATE....YOU ARE the WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET...its a good thing in this case because at least JUSTICE IS SERVED AND THE WICKED ARE SUFFERING THAT IS WHAT U EVIL VICIOUS DEVILS HERe ARE......WORTHLESS EVIL PEOPLE..u DESERVE YOUR SUFFERING AND TRUST ME U WILL HAVE IT ALL OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING......DEATH AND HELL GET EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DEMONS HERE...DEMONIC LOW CLASS LOW SICK TWISTED DERANGED PSYCHOPATHIC LOW LIFES. YOU ARE NOT HUMAN OR SUB HUMAN...THE PEOPLE WHO OUTCAST YOU ARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU WORTHLESS SHITHEADS.....ITS A GOOD THING EVERY SINGLE OF YOU ARE LONELY AND SUFFERING U DESERVE EVERY BIT OF IT...HOPE YOU SUFFER IN IT THE LIVES OF YOUR WORTHLESS WASTED PATHETIC LIIVES U UGLY HIDEOUS DEMONS... HELL WILL GET EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WASTED DEMONIC WORTHLESS *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back