The first thread.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shysilhouette

Reaction score
Dear anyone who has taken time to click on the thread created by another new comer,

I arrived at this forum after my unsuccessful attempt to block out all unnecessary contact with other individuals making up the collective term of 'humanity'. It was ultimately an impossible goal.

We do need a form of communication with other people, and this form suits those who are not social butterflies amongst new and old acquaintances within the real word. I am a part of that group.

I am a feminine male in my early twenties with a career goal of having no career. I live only to question existence, learn fact, and discover truth to the myth that is love.

Essentially I should have just written one sentence stating I am here to chat,listen to, and befriend new people (if possible.)

Since I write like an a***-hole and leave a bad first impression, I will leave you with a smile :D

Nice signature! You made it yourself?

Also, hey welcome to the site. How does one write like an *******? By being *******? Lol :D

Callie said:

Thank you Callie.

0CI355A said:
Nice signature! You made it yourself?

Also, hey welcome to the site. How does one write like an *******? By being *******? Lol :D

Hi 0CI355A,

I did make the signature myself,yes. One writes like an arse-hole through their language, structure, and phrasing. I hope that's the case at least! I don't consider myself to be one.

Ta for the welcome.

evanescencefan91 said:
Hey shysilhouete

welcome to the forum
:)

Thank you evanescencefan91.

Welcome to the site.

Minus said:
Welcome to the site.

Thank you Minus.

SophiaGrace said:
I didn't take you to be an *******. You're interesting. :)

I'm glad about that :shy: Hello Sophia

Liley said:

Greetings Liley.

Sci-Fi said:
Didn't come off like a butthole to me either. Welcome. :)

Phew! Hi Sci-Fi
SupernovaDreams7 said:
Hi. You sound like an intelligent and interesting person. Want to chat?

I would love to. One of us should pm the other with a question or two. I might be brave and ask something first.

Lynx said:
I love philosophers. Welcome :)

If you were to love me it would be wasted :p, Hi Lynx.

'career goal of having no career'
--now this, I like.

You sound like a character from a novel. Rather intriguing. Hope to see you around these pages.

Haha, 'lovee'

Welcome to the lonely syndicate. Awesome signature, you have talent.

Latest posts

Back