The heart throb of teens...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jivan

Reaction score
One of the best, successful, and hottest star of this time known as Justin Bieber is the heart of all the teens of this time and he has topped in You Tube for the most viewed videos also. The heart throb of the time…. justin bieber .

Justin Bieber is the most retarded, gangly, wanna-be-innocent-little-boy-satan-spawn (who sings like a half-dead *****) to have ever graced this earth.

But that's just my opinion. :p

Oh, and SPAAAAAAAAM.

I so have NO business being on this thread....I like Nickelback though, some of Maroon 5 and Dave Matthew....None of them can touch Stone Temple Pilots but I am trying to update my tastes...:D

Badjedidude said:
Justin Bieber is the most retarded, gangly, wanna-be-innocent-little-boy-satan-spawn (who sings like a half-dead *****) to have ever graced this earth.

But that's just my opinion. :p

Oh, and SPAAAAAAAAM.

you can't say it a spam though you don't like justin bieber...
it's not that you can point out others view like this...

I like Justin Bieber,
He has catchy songs.

People who say he's 'gay' and stuff like that are honestly just jealous.
He's rich, (almost) every teen girl wants him and at one point in his life he could actually sing.

jivian said:
you can't say it a spam though you don't like justin bieber...
it's not that you can point out others view like this...

Fair enough. :p I retract my SPAAAAAM statement.

Sean said:
People who say he's 'gay' and stuff like that are honestly just jealous.

Yeaaahhhh or maybe they simply think he looks teengay. lol

Just because someone calls the kid gay doesn't automatically make them jealous and frustrated at his successes.

Sean said:
He's rich, (almost) every teen girl wants him and at one point in his life he could actually sing.

Yeah, that's a LOT of pressure. We'll see Beiber as a drunk homeless guy in about 30 years. Just wait and see.

And by the way, those adoring teen girl fans of his will have a new "love of their life" idol in about 4 months.

lol

I dont even know who Justin Bieber is... or what he looks like!

The heart throb's for my age group were... Kirk Cameron, jonny depp ( i still love him) :p, Mysis, (hehe) , Corin Nemic, christan slater... and so many others!!! :)

Danielle--
Johnny Depp....Now you're talking my language! The world has NEVER seen a pirate quite as yummy as Capt'n Jack! ;)

Nina said:
I so have NO business being on this thread....I like Nickelback though, some of Maroon 5 and Dave Matthew....None of them can touch Stone Temple Pilots but I am trying to update my tastes...:D

Don't update your tastes, just add to your palette. :) It's always good to listen to "old School" music and think, "Ahh now that's classic right there." :)

Well I don't think so buddy as I don't like him at all. I like his hair style only and nothing. Well I love Selena Gomez!!!!!!. Selena is so beautiful and fun! I love his show and I think it is an excellent model!

OMG I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER HE IS SO TALENTED AND CUTE TOO !!!!!

not

"I like his hair style only and nothing" ......."Selena is so beautiful and fun! I love his show "

LOL

spammy is busy today

I don't know who Justin Berber is either.

I still like *NSync though. A decade later. (no)

N'sync.... PFFFFFTTTT UHMAGUHD, NILLS, NO WAY!!!! XD hahaha

You're never livin' that one down. :p

I was 10 years old when "ice ice baby" came out. I refuse to say I liked it back then.

I REFUSE !

The heart throb of teens...
well... I suggest

Seriously she is one the biggest nerd crushes of our day. See for yourself here: Hottest Nerd Crushes

^^^Nahhh I think the heart-throb of teens should be Colonol Quaritch. He was the best character in Avatar, IMHO.

images

sean, how did i somehow miss the fact that you complimented justin bieber.

(no)

I think Selena Gomez is really cute. If she was older and I could finally talk myself into actually touching girls that way... I'd be all, "I want some of that!"

Latest posts

Back