The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL No, he hasn't bugged me yet, in like a week. So that will be coming soon, just hopefully not today.

Nope didn't see him, I'm not sure if he'll actually be around this week or not.

I love it when customers joke around. Guy this morning asked if I wanted come out on break to help pump out this ladies pond. I told him I probably wasn't getting a break today with everything I have to do today. He thought that was a good answer, and figured he'd be back in a few hours unless the lady he was helping started to through mud at him. LOL!

You know what, to the dirty mind that sounds dirty. But pumping out a ladies pond...that just comes off disgusting. Here fishy fishy. Now the mud fight, that sounds like it could be fun.

Sorry I'll back to my corner now.

Well, the woman is probably twice my age...so...no do not want to see that. :D

I've got a rant for you! This is...just...

Okay so you hear this saying a lot especially in North America, learn to speak English!

This guy comes in and wants to rent a truck I have in my parking lot right now. I told him that it is already booked and going out today. The guy had a bit of an accent but his speaking English was pretty dang good. He tells me his English isn't very good so he doesn't quite understand. So I explain that I have a customer who is coming to get the truck today and the truck will not be coming back. (it's on a one way to sudbury) He kind of just looks at me so I expand this telling him that I'm waiting on the people who have booked the truck. They should be in here at any moment. He leaves then his wife calls because her husband didn't understand why he couldn't get the truck!!!

fresia me...

I posted on this thread way back when. I stopped because I knew I wouldn't win, but then I thought, somebody's got to win, it may as well be me....NOW EVERYONE STOP POSTING! I WANNA WIN! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!!! PLEASE....

This is how to get about 2 days worth of vegetables in a glass:

7e66678a.jpg
8be67c8e.jpg
ca5e87ed.jpg
6af27a51.jpg
b3c9c754.jpg

a4c54c2e.jpg
b6976912.jpg
c1596c36.jpg
9b9e2cc9.jpg
4620ea85.jpg
f995b059.jpg