The link between virginity and the mind

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
My research has led me to a unusual area… an usually grey area. According to the minds strong relationship with numbers, I have discovered that the age someone has lost their virginity can tell me a lot about a person, maybe even more than their Zodiac.

The virgin mind set is very similar among men who carry their virginity into their 30’s for example… to the point they can form whole communities based on this one uniting factor.

So what will understanding the link between virginity and the mind accomplish? Maybe a way to use the mind set for good…a way to teach impulse control?

Hmm so interesting to me, or do you think this is nonsense and the virgins who lose their virginities in similar age brackets have nothing in common at all…

Last edited:
I have discovered that the age someone has lost their virginity can tell me a lot about a person, maybe even more than their Zodiac.
Such as?
The virgin mind set is very similar among men who carry their virginity into their 30’s for example… to the point they can form whole communities based on this one uniting factor.
The virgin mindset, or just low-self esteem?
So what will understanding the link between virginity and the mind accomplish? Maybe a way to use the mind set for good…a way to teach impulse control?
It's not like we have some mind-connection with our genitals that changes things once they bump into someone else's ....

Common traits would be bullying, abuse, overbearing mother figures who emasculate their sons. Poor socialization/not learning our gender role. Being an only child might be a factor too, as a lot of older virgins seem to be.
Hmm so interesting to me, or do you this is nonsense and the virgins who lose their virginities in similar age brackets have nothing in common at all…
I'm not too keen on astrology...

Such as?

The virgin mindset, or just low-self esteem?

It's not like we have some mind-connection with our genitals that changes things once they bump into someone else's ....

Common traits would be bullying, abuse, overbearing mother figures who emasculate their sons. Poor socialization/not learning our gender role. Being an only child might be a factor too, as a lot of older virgins seem to be.

I'm not too keen on astrology...
I can only tell who is willing to open their mind Ardour 👀 I have noticed patterns and commonalities.

Virginity and sex have extreme impacts on the mind. Doctors have said a certain body count can reduce connections and relationships you are able to have with someone.

Its deeper than genitalia, theres chemicals in the brain, theres soul ties theres structural change.

Theres bullying sure but even with religious virgins theres still commonalities… without sex a mans mind shifts and he will learn excellent impulse control in some cases.

shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

You’ll find out one day when you lose interest in a woman as soon as you partake in the male side of the mating ritual … you’ll observe the link between the mind and the jewels

You’ll find out one day when you lose interest in a woman as soon as you partake in the male side of the mating ritual … you’ll observe the link between the mind and the jewels
Virgins are notorious for getting clingy post-coitus. You're thinking of Chad, m'lady.

I'd say the opposite. Virgins are notorious for getting clingy post-coitus. You're thinking of Chad, m'lady.
Its not for long maybe 10 mins millions of men have reported this phenomenon.
Men often become obsessed with some women though because they are timid, ultra feminine… this triggers something in the mind of some men until they want to literally own women who act that way.

Your reference to the Zodiac throws me into complete dubiousness regarding your hypothesis I'm sorry to say.
I have tried to give up zodiacs but its so hard, I was raised on them

I can only tell who is willing to open their mind Ardour 👀 I have noticed patterns and commonalities.

Virginity and sex have extreme impacts on the mind. Doctors have said a certain body count can reduce connections and relationships you are able to have with someone.
Oxytocin, the 'bonding' hormone. And yes it reduces after many partners. Hardly an issue we're facing.

overbearing mother figures who emasculate their sons
100% agree. God, I couldn't stand her.

Virginity and sex have extreme impacts on the mind.
They do but it's not just virginity and it's not just sex.
It's whether or not a girl actually "wants" you.
I can say without any doubts that I have a higher "body count" than 99.9% of men.
And it does not matter one bit. I am a depressed alcoholic who always feels like crap.
Because I have never been wanted or needed.

Oxytocin, the 'bonding' hormone. And yes it reduces after many partners. Hardly an issue we're facing.
But if there was no connection between the mind and the jewels explain how that could happen? 👀

100% agree. God, I couldn't stand her.

They do but it's not just virginity and it's not just sex.
It's whether or not a girl actually "wants" you.
I can say without any doubts that I have a higher "body count" than 99.9% of men.
And it does not matter one bit. I am a depressed alcoholic who always feels like crap.
Because I have never been wanted or needed.
Sex impacts the soul, if you keep reaching
out for connection and are met with a void of darkness you will be depressed, it has a huge impact on your mind and sense of self

Latest posts

Back