[THE.M] - Bandpage profile

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMaul

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm going to share this here in the hope that maybe someone at least one person will share these songs around and garner some sort of attachment or sense of belonging to whatever I'm trying to express.
If my voice sounds like a very very young Marilyn Manson mixed with Iggy Pop and someone who wants so bad to be Bowie - I thankyou in advance. :p

http://the-m.bandcamp.com/

The second album MERCURY DIVINE is still a work in progress, more tracks will be added as I complete them. Though another three are very nearly ready to go.
Box of Hooks is a very raw kinda crappy first attempt. Please be kind, I portray characters and wear faces. There is more to each song than what meets the eye as well. Especially in the new Mercury Divine songs, since I've been attempting to incorporate my love of the esoteric philosophies with my lyrics. As a result I've conjured some quite strange combinations of visualization merged with poetry.
One song I've yet to release literally moved a friend of mine to tears, I was very touched. To know someone else gets it on that level is the greatest thing I've ever felt. [/align]

Very good, sir!

I like the song, "I Am." That's the only one I've listened to so far, but you do sound a lot like Marilyn Manson (who I'm a fan of.)

I will buy your album as soon as I get some cash in the bank.

not bad at all.
verry marilyn manson indeed, vocals and music to.
but thats definetely not a bad thing.
i do mis some good screams now and than.
but maybe thats just cause i like screaming :p
it would add even more emotion here and there.

like the 2nd album better than the 1st one though, sounds like youve grown a little after the 1st one.

but not bad at all, keep up the good work ;)

Yeah I have, the newer material is a lot more adult and less introspective. Since the lyrics from the first were drawn predominately from my younger years of isolation. There is more thematic and artistic influx in the latter recordings which I'm much more proud of. However, some of the catchy tunes like Maestro Menagerie are amazing fun live.

EDIT: And thanks for your kind words everyone. You guys are great for taking the time, since there are literally millions of bands and musicians out there and everyone and their dad is in some sort of project musically.

EDIT2: also, most songs are available for free (or will be) since I believe that supporting an artist should be through merchandise and other optional means, the art itself shouldn't be restricted by your economical status.