The most unforgettable signs you've seen plastered at the back of a car

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
I can't begin to imagine how I'd explain that.

"Beaver = vagina."

That's how. ;) Over the years I've learned that when I had to explain such things to my mom, it was better to be blunt. Subtle, "kinder" explanations just didn't get the job done....at least not for my momma. :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
cheaptrickfan said:
I can't begin to imagine how I'd explain that.

"Beaver = vagina."

That's how. ;) Over the years I've learned that when I had to explain such things to my mom, it was better to be blunt. Subtle, "kinder" explanations just didn't get the job done....at least not for my momma. :p

----Steve

Dude, I know what it means. I can not say the word "vagina," furry or otherwise, in front of my mother. My mind is boggling at the thought.

Haha I guess that's one benefit of being in my generation...hardly anything is really taboo. Sex talk comes as easy as breathing, even with parents. I'm sort of a blunt guy anyway, though, so my mom may have just adapted to that.

----Steve

P.S. I know you know what it means, CTF...I was just making a point. :)

Badjedidude said:
Haha I guess that's one benefit of being in my generation...hardly anything is really taboo. Sex talk comes as easy as breathing, even with parents. I'm sort of a blunt guy anyway, though, so my mom may have just adapted to that.

----Steve

P.S. I know you know what it means...I was just making a point. :)

LOl, I think it's just you, because I'm right there around the same generation, and... Yeah...

The Wonderful Sin said:
Let alone someone elses mother lol and for it to be my ex's mother when we were still going out... ...

Oh Em Gee. The thought of saying "vagina" to my mother-in-law almost made my mind shut down.

Badjedidude said:

P.S. I know you know what it means, CTF...I was just making a point. :)

:p

I think you might just be more laid back. Or blunt. Or maybe your mom is not of the same Puritanical stock as my family.

The Wonderful Sin said:
LOl, I think it's just you, because I'm right there around the same generation, and... Yeah...

lol Makes you uncomfortable even thinking about it, eh?

Not anymore because there is a far more colorful vocabulary I would so much love to use to that woman to explain how... Insert horrible words here... Her daughter is and has been. Still waiting for my stuff that she took... Her mom was working on getting it to me, but all I get from that filthy cur is text messages from her trying to make me tick... I am 98% certain she is jealous of my current girl, but I would never take back that unfaithful cow... But enough of that, lol, back to the topic...

:p To save the thread:

read-this.jpg

----Steve

Latest posts

Back