The oddly optimistic days

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeoneSomewhere

Reaction score
How do you deal with them? You know, when you feel optimistic and good (sort of) for no good reason. For me, it's weird because this isn't something that I have know or I can relate with. So I keep wishing that I go back to feeling crappy and down so I can be in my warm-dark place again.

It's something you should definitely take advantage of. If there's some issue or problem you've been needing to tackle but never felt up for it, this is your chance; especially if it's not something that happens often.

I am curious about my days that I feel good and practically hyper ... makes me wonder if something is wrong ha!

I agree with Peaches and 9006 ... try to flow with it and if possible embrace & take advantage of those good days even if it feels weird :]

It feels weird, lol. I'm so negative person usually and when I feel very optimistic, I just laugh and smile all the time and it's such a good feeling! :>

9006 said:
It's something you should definitely take advantage of. If there's some issue or problem you've been needing to tackle but never felt up for it, this is your chance; especially if it's not something that happens often.

This. Use those days to their full advantage.

Latest posts

Back