The real me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grainofrice24

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to post a description of myself (like you hear hear about on those dating sites/Facebook but put brutally honest/interesting things about me instead of that cookie cutter crap :D)

Workaholic - worked about 15 hrs this weekend, and i probably wont get paid for it.

Programmer by trade - no real significant education, but I take pride in what I do and take it seriously....which is what makes me good at my job.

Do things backwards sometimes - put others who I know don't give a honeysuckle about me ahead of myself. Usually end up walking away with nothing but the knowledge that I did my part and gave it my all....at things that aren't important. But other things like friends and family (which are important) usually get blown off.

Wasted youth - made a lot of mistakes, regret all of them constantly.

Not afraid to talk to people - I get along with people at work...sometimes just can't think of something clever to say on the spot. I pull a Castanza a lot, and think of the perfect thing to say after the conversation ends.

Do it right...or don't do it - my philosophy.

"I don't like people....they're boring or they want something...." a quote that I heard (points if you know who said it). It's kinda negative and is a bit of a loser statement but it's how I feel sometimes.

Dichotomy of extremes - the elusive healthy medium...the eternal struggle

Don't understand this generation...er my generation...I'm a 25 year old that doesn't get 22 year olds :p

Anyways that's me...your thoughts...how about you. That's what I love about this forum, heart to heart with people you dont even know - risk free. You guys kick ass!

Latest posts

Back