The Transhumanist answer to loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tone303 said:
You are one evil son of a *****...

tone303 said:
anyone who says so, like Limlim, is a completely insane psychopath.

It is fine to disagree with people but try to be civil enough to refrain form name calling.

tone303 said:
ladies and gentleman, let me teach you something, or should i say just point something out, before i get the hell out of this dark satanic forum.

So that means we are Satan's little helpers then? Can't say that I have ever met the dark lord myself, will he be turning up soon only I need to mow the lawn.

are nonsense filled disinfo attacks by people who can none other be described as not human, no soul, absolutely no normality, and just horrific demons.

**hopefully** maybe one of the demons will help me now the lawn?

jaguarundi said:
So that means we are Satan's little helpers then? Can't say that I have ever met the dark lord myself, will he be turning up soon only I need to mow the lawn.

For some reason, when I read this, I pictured working for a guy that looks a little like this:

evil-santa.jpg

VanillaCreme said:
jaguarundi said:

For some reason, when I read this, I pictured working for a guy that looks a little like this:

evil-santa.jpg

Would that be Sci-fi or Minus then?Always wondered what they looked like.😹

And do you think they would help me now the lawn???? Something tells me not **sigh**😭

I hope he didn't leave like he said he'd do. That would make a sad in my pants.

This thread is bullshit and will cease to exist momentarily. As will the OP.
Seven days is a pretty short ban. Shorter than normal. Please don't make me regret issuing it and behave when you come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back