the wierd things that you do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freedom

Reaction score
what are some wierd things that you do? let's make a list. me first:

1. i get a kick out of scaring and chasing cats
2. i like to eat alone. i will not eat if other people are in the break room at work.
3. i practice signing my signature when i'm bored (usually on the palm of my hand)
4. i play simon says with my fingers (i tap them on my desk in a specified order)
5. i space out when sitting on the toilet (unwillingly)
6. i always check all the rooms when i arrive home to make sure nothing is missing, nothing has been moved, and that no one is in my house (i live alone).
7. i pick my belly button, and then can't resist sniffing my finger (gross, i know)
8. when i shower, i HAVE to use shampoo first, then conditioner, then soap on my body, and then shampoo again in that order or else i won't feel clean.
9. i sleep face down with my hands tucked under my tummy.
10. i always close doors silently (doors to rooms, car doors, cabinets, microwave, fridge, safe, etc.)
11. at the laundromat, the last three minutes on the dryer last FOREVER, so i pace back and forth in front of the dryer.
12. i have to have ketchup with my pizza.
13. i NEVER step on the cracks when i walk on the sidewalk.

that's all i can think of. there's more, but i can't remember right now, lol.

I never close my curtains at night.

I have "day" knickers and "night" knickers and the two are not interchangeable.

I suck my hair...yes disgusting I know. I did it when I was a kid. Its a comfort thing. Weird thing is if I get a hair in my mouth or in my food it makes me heave.

that's not that gross. i used to have long hair and i would suck on my hair all the time.

also, i never open my curtains. they're always closed.

freedom said:
that's not that gross. i used to have long hair and i would suck on my hair all the time.

Oh my I really thought hard before admitting that here too. The few people who do know think its horrible. But you know I wash my hair every day so its clean at least.

lol, yeah.

i actually thought about deleting this thread after admitting to all these wierd things that i do. i was like, "what was i thinking?", lol.

I don't think they sound that weird, that maybe says something about me though!

This one sounds infinitely sensible to me

freedom said:
6. i always check all the rooms when i arrive home to make sure nothing is missing, nothing has been moved, and that no one is in my house (i live alone).

and I do this, only with the oven!

freedom said:
11. at the laundromat, the last three minutes on the dryer last FOREVER, so i pace back and forth in front of the dryer.

annik said:

freedom said:

yeah, i've done this ever since i was a teenager. someone once broke into our house while we were out on vacation and cleaned us out.

there are probably more wierd things that i do that i think are normal, lol.

freedom said:
annik said:

freedom said:

yeah, i've done this ever since i was a teenager. someone once broke into our house while we were out on vacation and cleaned us out.

there are probably more wierd things that i do that i think are normal, lol.

I'd say that reason makes it even more of a understable thing to do. I do a little check around the house before I go to bed if I'm on my own.

And yeap same here I reckon!

i think i'm at my wierdest when i play with my niece, lol.

we could be at the park, and i'll be running around pretending to be a dinosaur or a bear, and i'll make funny faces and noises. it's all in good fun though. the people sitting on the benches probably think there's something wrong with me though, lol.

annik said:
I have "day" knickers and "night" knickers and the two are not interchangeable.

I'm the same way...

...except my night "knickers" involve a lot less clothing. I only ever actually wear pajamas when my roommate has company over or I leave the house. Even then it's my pajama pants and an old shirt.

Probably too much information.

I can't think of something extremely weird. Everything I do is out of habit and therefore 'normal' to me. I used to sleep on the floor out of choice and a former roommate found it unnerving for some reason. Now I just sort of fall asleep where-ever.

FunkyBuddha said:
I used to sleep on the floor out of choice and a former roommate found it unnerving for some reason. Now I just sort of fall asleep where-ever.

My dads happiest on the floor. When every one's round my mum, sister and I will all be chatting and there he will be lying on the floor infront of the sofa like some six foot snoring rug! It's quite a sight.

I don't think I'll elaborate any further on my knickers regime! :p

1. I talk to cats in weird baby voices when no one is around while I pet them. My intelligence drops the closer I get to a cat.

2. I broke out of the habit of biting my nails about a month ago at the age of 29. My incentive to stop biting was that I started to collect a tiny pile of nail clippings on my desk and have a morbid curiosity as to how big I can get it before I throw it out.

3. I check on my laundry in the building several times before its done because I can't stand the thought of someone else touching it by taking it out of the washer / dryer so they can put their own clothes in when it's done.

4. I drink about 20 cups of coffee a day

5. I tell people I hate guns with a passion... because it's a pain in the ass to have to clean them after you use em.

6. I play the ocarina for the sole purpose of playing video game and anime songs

7. I'll bring a book with me into the bathroom to read, and end up getting drawn into the book so much that I'll be there for like an hour and wont notice till my ass has fallen asleep.

8. If I have to use the washroom during lunch hour, I will hold it in as much as possible so I can wait to take a dump during working hours.

9. I can't sleep with my arm dangling off the side of the bed despite how comfortable it feels, because I am afraid that something will bite it.

10. I will be irritated at any point in time where I do not have my watch on, I can't stand not having easy access to the time.

11. After folding up my laundry into nice and neat coordinated piles, I stuff it into my dresser into random locations, ruining any sort of organization I did during the folding process. :D

Limlim said:
9. I can't sleep with my arm dangling off the side of the bed despite how comfortable it feels, because I am afraid that something will bite it.

I do that too. I only just made myself sleep with the window open recently during a heatwave. Before that no matter how hot it was they had to be closed for fear something or someone would get in.

Hmm why do I think I'll be in this thread a lot...

Limlim said:
6. I play the ocarina for the sole purpose of playing video game and anime songs

do you do this because you like the legend of zelda?...

because when i was a kid, i wanted to buy an ocarina just so that i could play the songs from zelda, lol.

Limlim said:
7. I'll bring a book with me into the bathroom to read, and end up getting drawn into the book so much that I'll be there for like an hour and wont notice till my ass has fallen asleep.

...and this one made me laugh!

Last week I peed on a bottle and after 3 / 4 days I opened and smelled it, it wasn't pleasant.

I wonder how pissed a person would get if I threw that on them...

But I don't really have weird habbits.

I went to a girl's birthday party six years ago at a campground, really bored me out. At night I pretended to be dead next to a tombstone in a fake graveyard. No one started looking for me so I fell asleep in the leaves and woke up when the party was almost over.

annik said:
freedom said:

Oh my I really thought hard before admitting that here too. The few people who do know think its horrible. But you know I wash my hair every day so its clean at least.

Just about every girl I've ever known has sucked her hair. What is up with that? lol

1. Even if dinner has just come out of the oven, I still nuke it until it becomes much hotter.

2. I add sugar to my "Froot Loops"

3. I get a kick out of watching Chef Gordon Ramsay yell at people. I'm sorry, I just find it hilarious.

4. I "psych" myself up before I play a tournament game of chess, like it's the "Super Bowl" or something.

Latest posts

Back