Them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilE

Reaction score
I will always be a socially ostracized, laughed at, disliked, inferior, a ******* reject loser. I always have been that ugly guy that could not get a girl to save his life, and things have not changed at all. Why bother? I always try and fail and at this point the outcome does not matter anymore because the damage has been done. I just keep cutting my torso and arms with my razor because it feels appropriate but I am running out of room and these last cuts are leaving scars behind. What more is there to do? This anger and hatred is just so powerful.

I'm so sorry :( *hugs*
I wish you'd not hurt yourself even more. There are other ways to deal with this and it can get better. I'm sorry I'm not of much help at the moment as I am not at my best either, but please know you have my support.

Thanks.

Self hatred has always been with me and it is always reinforced by external things that happen to me that I have no control over. I have never met anyone who hated themselves as much as I do. The hatred does not stop there, it goes outwards. I have the lowest self esteem imaginable, the lowest self worth imaginable. I am tired.

lilE said:
I will always be a socially ostracized, laughed at, disliked, inferior, a ******* reject loser. I always have been that ugly guy that could not get a girl to save his life, and things have not changed at all. Why bother? I always try and fail and at this point the outcome does not matter anymore because the damage has been done. I just keep cutting my torso and arms with my razor because it feels appropriate but I am running out of room and these last cuts are leaving scars behind. What more is there to do? This anger and hatred is just so powerful.

other people's opinions of you ?
Doesn't matter. fresia them !

Latest posts

Back