this is about as funny as a one-legged rabbit.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8journey8

Reaction score
I've just moved back to Oregon after two fruitless years in Texas. I'm not very good at keeping the friends I make, although I have managed to become very close to two people over the years. One is about an hour away, the other is overseas in the military. I am lonely and bored, which is why I'm here.
So what can I tell you all about myself. I'm 20 years old and I have some issues, and though some people might call me psychotic, I prefer the term "pathologically high-strung".
If you haven't noticed, I love to quote things, so if you have any catch phrases you're terribly fond of don't use them around me.
When I ask people what they like most about me, the most common answer I hear is that I keep it real. So if you can't handle the truth, don't ask for it.

8journey8 said:
I've just moved back to Oregon after two fruitless years in Texas. I'm not very good at keeping the friends I make, although I have managed to become very close to two people over the years. One is about an hour away, the other is overseas in the military. I am lonely and bored, which is why I'm here.
So what can I tell you all about myself. I'm 20 years old and I have some issues, and though some people might call me psychotic, I prefer the term "pathologically high-strung".
If you haven't noticed, I love to quote things, so if you have any catch phrases you're terribly fond of don't use them around me.
When I ask people what they like most about me, the most common answer I hear is that I keep it real. So if you can't handle the truth, don't ask for it.
Hello and welcome aboard! :)

Hello and welcome aboard! :)
[/quote]

I read your new member thing. It seems lie we have some things in common. I'm bi but I have a really hard time taling to girls and if my parents ever found out they would disown me.
I love cemeteries too. I'm in college majoring in Mortuary Science.

Welcome :) I like to tell people I'm Psychodelic :p

A neighbor, almost! I live up in Idaho. Waaaay up in Idaho. What part of Oregon are you in?

hey 8journey8 welcome to the forum

life and socailizing is tough

thats good that you've made some riens,
i'm sorry they're far away

can you connect with them over the internet? or on the phone?

Latest posts

Back