Time and date as 12:34:56 07-08-09

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score
At 12 hrs 34 mins and 56 seconds on the 7th of August this year, the time and date will be like 12:34:56 07-08-09 (if taken in dd/mm/yy format) and this means all numbers from 1-9 in the same order. I think this will never happen in our life again.

But since some people use mm/dd/yy instead of dd/mm/yy as like in our ALL forum default setting, that case its gonna happen this month at 12hrs:34mins:56secs on 07 (July) 08 (Wednesday) 09 (2009) so there it is 1-9 in mm/dd/yy.

This is kool lol

is this like that y2k thing where robots and russians are going to kill everybody?

Wow that's cool man. The true end of the world? Or maybe a lucky day!

I want it to be year 0/06/66.....again

That's okay i was born on the 18th....
You know what is ?...
that 3x6 or 6,6,6 :p

Lonesome Crow said:
I want it to be year 0/06/66.....again

That's okay i was born on the 18th....
You know what is ?...
that 3x6 or 6,6,6 :p

Thats already over lol

my birthday is on august 7th, i'll be 25 this year :( only got 5 years left on this god forsaken planet

stella said:
my birthday is on august 7th, i'll be 25 this year :( only got 5 years left on this god forsaken planet

Wow you got your birthday on a very special day. That too your 25th birthday (silver jubilee of your life), even more awesome. Whats with 5 years left? What happens if u are 30? Don't tell me you will get old. That excuse ain't enough lol cos I don't consider 30 as even an age of enough maturity (according to experience). People should at least be 40 to be matured enough with life experiences and to be old, they got to be atleast 50. You still got 25 years left to be considered 'old'. Stop worrying.

stella said:

No you don't....
U ain't getting off that easy Stella.
You have to married me first before you go....

Let me remind you again...
When we was angles. You and I made a commitment.
Before we came into this plan or diminsion..that humans call life.
You said that would be our purpose and lessons in this life time.
You said..."won't worry dude..I'll find you someway, somehow and I'll
married you".....

You remember that ?
I know you remember that...:p

Lonesome Crow said:

God **** rocket. I had to read this sentence 10 times to understand what you meant. It's ANGELS not ANGLES

Sanal said:
Lonesome Crow said:

God **** rocket. I had to read this sentence 10 times to understand what you meant. It's ANGELS not ANGLES

Lmao...no, we's angles from planet...triangles of the square galexy
that's why...it's fresia up here...the fucken earth is round...
motha freaken wheels and human running in fucken circles everywhere.:(

Lonesome Crow said:
Sanal said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Lmao...no, we's angles from planet...triangles of the square galexy
that's why...it's fresia up here...the fucken earth is round...
motha freaken wheels and human running in fucken circles everywhere.:(

LMAO.. THIS HAS MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU :p

This is cool. The world is gonna end! OMG RUN AROUND! We are all gonna die..
Sometimes I hope the whole swine flu thing turns people into zombies.. then I can really kick some zombie ass. and its gonna happen at that time :p
Lol I'm bored..

This is what will happen:

PantryKitteh.jpg

Sanal said:
At 12 hrs 34 mins and 56 seconds on the 7th of August this year, the time and date will be like 12:34:56 07-08-09 (if taken in dd/mm/yy format) and this means all numbers from 1-9 in the same order. I think this will never happen in our life again.

That's the day Cthulhu wakes from his watery tomb to grab a beer and devour us all.

180px-

Enjoy your day of tentacled judgement.

Latest posts

Back