Tis dE DaY AftEr

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

And ye know what, It Dose suck.

Ye sucks like freaking donkey dick!

[youtube]2CBlwZdyM-c[/youtube]

But you know what I ent had a nuff of dis honeysuckle yet.

Well

maybe,,,,,, NOT!

Ye I hurt cos my family N uncoils and aunties and most of my cousins should be better then they are and even maybe me.

Ye, Me, myself and I made some mistakes in de past. In another life. But me only human.

You, anyone out there ever wonted to hit someone. Course pain for even looking at you in the wrong way. But no. Did not get an accuses to kick off. ....Bitching.

You just think your over honeysuckle then something soooo stupid happens and you know your still angry. angry at the hole freaking world for not being better then they ******* well should be.

Well, ill live cos i always do.

Sucks being the better man. I should had stuffed being the better man and just kicked the fresia off and did what I so wonted to. I know hitting ppl well not make anything better. But still make me feel like coursing pain onto ppl. well some ppl. mostly ppl that I used to love and care for. Did they ever care back? I doubt it.

Why do I even come here? Maybe cos I got no where else to go. Tis where all the ppl go that have no where else to go.

[youtube]-9AeQg3UH5c[/youtube]

Me>------------------:(<------------Me

fresia it, Just fresia it. tis at times of feeling like this I really ask myself why I gave up smoking. Used to be so easy to just light up and say fresia it. fresia it just ent got the same meaning behind it with out a cigy cig

But oh well. just chilz, chillzzzz de fucks out and kill some time on me lonesome like always.....

some day, maybe tomorrow all be back lol :) forced but still a little biddy :)

Cos you just gotta smile >:)<

Laugh in the face of insanity.

Oceanmist23 said:
BLUEY

Sucks being the better man.

I feel you there...

I just seat here looking at your posts and thinking whats it all about. why do we wont to go around hurting one another. Not you. other ppl and even me. Ye I get into the hole I wont them to hurt the same as me. When that would not even make me feel better.

The ppl here are nice. ppl are nice to the right ppl. Then ppl think other ppl never hurt. Sept they do hurt and some hurts never go away. Seems when your the one that lives alone with very few friends and no job and no GF that you always are the one that gets hurt the most. Sept I well never let that show. never ever. NEVER. Not IRL, Not EVER.

It is hard to rise above it and be the better man.

I guess if it was easy, more people would do it. But it takes a lot of character.

TC Mate.

Steel said:
It is hard to rise above it and be the better man.

I guess if it was easy, more people would do it. But it takes a lot of character.

TC Mate.

To true. But ppl never look at you as better. Cos they would never know. Just honeysuckle that they well never know. And if they did know cos I told them they would 1 not believe me probably and 2 probably just make out am trying to marter myself or some honeysuckle anyway. So whats a man supposed to do. What are we to do?

I know one thing, Am done with the family honeysuckle. I well take care of a few select few and the rest is BTW! In other words, fresia um (full stop)

I have to say I agree with you when it comes to certain family members.
I don't know your situation so I can only speak for myself.
In my family my gran is a person everyone do their best to avoid, because she's hurt every single one of us.
If things weren't done her way she would threaten to make my parents homeless. It would only need a pen stroke and it would be fact, because my grandparents still own the house my parents live in.
Both my ex and my boyfriend are not Caucasian. She didn't like it and would make threats and say very hurtful things, both straight to my face and behind my back.
She messed up my dad in his childhood, making him believe he's not good enough, and put a permanent cloud of negativity over him.
She drove my dad's sisters away early on. They rarely visit her.
And so much more stuff, more racism stuff, more "you're not good enough", more threats, more backstabbing. And she likes to top it all off with a slice of guilt, some "here, have some money", and a whaling "I don't know how much longer I have left to live...". Well she's been saying that for the past 20 years probably. Ain't it about **** time...is what I think.

What I'm trying to say here is that you don't choose your family members.
And therefore you don't have to have any form of communication with family members you don't get along with.
I do my best to not communicate with my gran. I know how destructive it is when I do.

Don't feel that you HAVE TO keep in contact with certain family members JUST because they are family!

I'm sorry that you're going through whatever you're going through, Bluey.

I'm not really in a good space at the moment.
yeap, it makesence what you said. Not so much with my family at the moment,
but with life in general.

Bluey. I know you are drunk.
You have many friends bluey. Its just that you keep meeting the wrong people. Many in this forum envy you and I am one of those who does. Nobody in this world is perfect. Everybody has their own problems. Some shares it, some doesnot. That doesnt mean that those who dont share are the perfect ones. All I can say is everything will be okay some day. Its not the end. You still have many years to live. Dont be so hard on yourself. Try to get the maximum out of it. You really are a great man. God Bless you.

*gives bluey big hugs*

I'm sorry you're feeling down,

sometimes we just get so sick of everything i am right now.
sometimes i just get so ******* tired, i'm only 17 but i feel like i'm 100
and i just feel so...

View attachment 6

But we just have to breathe and remeber we're still alive and this isn't going to kill us. We've had worse days and we're still alive. And even if we still have bad days in the future you are strong enough to get through it. (here's what i do sometimes)
put the drink down and take some fresh produce like some apples or oranges take a baseball bat and make those motherfucking apples wish they were never born!
XD
maybe if you can't do that, just find some fruit to just fresia up somehow, throw it the wall, set fire to it (if you can i've never tried it before) set fire to something (as long as it's not a person or an animal or a house) i've done that a few times before just becareful and makes sure there's a fire extinguisher around just incase.

ya angst ridden teenagers give the best advice

just remerber although life's a ***** you are strong enough to take whatever it throws at you. And you're going to be okay. :D

ps I love everbody hurts

XD

thats one of the few real songs that i can actually play all the way through
:)

btw here's a few kitties to cheer you up

*hugs* :D

View attachment 7

View attachment 8

View attachment 9

isn't that so cute a little kitty with a shopping cart, i mean why would a kitty ever need a shooping cart

:D

Attachments

• Sucks_To_Be____by_lorelix04.jpg
    Sucks_To_Be____by_lorelix04.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
  • 183_by_neslihans.jpg
    183_by_neslihans.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
  • A_Moment_Shared_by_Distorted_DoF.jpg
    A_Moment_Shared_by_Distorted_DoF.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Kitty_mart_01_by_hoschie.jpg
    Kitty_mart_01_by_hoschie.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Kitty_mart_02_by_hoschie.jpg
    Kitty_mart_02_by_hoschie.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 5
**** ! Ev,fan91 thats some good (but dangerous) advice haha. Try a punch bag instead and eat the delicious fruit man :)

XP

ya that works too, but i don't like that after you punch the punching bag, it still looks the same i like it when i see something i've smashed to pieces.

(i probably sound like a very violent person, but i'm not really)

although i do love violent videogames and that works too

evanescencefan91 said:
XP

ya that works too, but i don't like that after you punch the punching bag, it still looks the same i like it when i see something i've smashed to pieces.

(i probably sound like a very violent person, but i'm not really)

although i do love violent videogames and that works too

Hey i thought you were sweet but your a badass haha. Im just kidding, i love smashing things but never tried fruit :)

Oceanmist23, My grans like that as well. Dose old age give them an excuse to act like that? I think its where most of my family get it from as well.

Lonesome Crow, Thanks :) You are a very wise man. And a very good listener.

Sanal, SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

Now that's therapy :D lol Thanks mate. I feel better after that. Don't mind me using you as a Punch bag ;)

evanescencefan91, That's good advice for a angst ridden teenager. I don't see any difference relay in your problems and mine. Its the same, its just the age that's different. But that's kinder what hurts. maybe I should had moved on from me teenage years. Some of the problems I have now would be a lot moor justified if I where still a teen. The cats are cool and you always bring a smile to my face :)

Unacceptance, Even ppl that know king fu have to sleep sometimes ;) I would still win haha

punisher, She is very bad ass lol I would try a punch bag but you know sometimes hitting something that doesn't hurt like a cushion is not enough.

Anyway its another day and am feeling a tad better then I was.

i'm glad to hear your feeling better bluey i hope everything turns out alright, i'm sure it will.

lol thanks for calling me a badass i feel sooo cool right now

XD

*hugs bluey, punisher and anyone else who would like one*

*HUGS*

:D

Bluey said:
Unacceptance, Even ppl that know king fu have to sleep sometimes ;) I would still win haha

Not if they are so bad-ass they just meditate to prepare for more flying kicks and neck chops.

Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:

Not if they are so bad-ass they just meditate to prepare for more flying kicks and neck chops.

lol, if they wont it that badly then they can have the win hahah. All be over here with the beer and the life why the do a life time of training. and when they say I won you I well just say YES YOU DID :D lol

Latest posts

Back