too scared to ask.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't really put much stock in the soft sciences myself, but I have noticed over the last 5 years or so that saying you have ADD or OCD has become the new thing, just like saying you were gay was a few years ago, it was more of a fashion statement than an actual reality.

Smokey said:
Don't really put much stock in the soft sciences myself, but I have noticed over the last 5 years or so that saying you have ADD or OCD has become the new thing, just like saying you were gay was a few years ago, it was more of a fashion statement than an actual reality.

so you are basically saying that im making a fashion statement?

ilios said:
Smokey said:

Along with your mother and the checklist, yes

ilios said:
Smokey said:

Re-read what i said and have another run at it.

ilios said:
Smokey said:

Not saying you are doing this, but I've noticed completely normal people saying that a few times while playing "the game" to relate to people who also say they have these conditions.

I'm been impulsive, I've been irresponsible, I've been involved in criminal acts, I've been manipulative and I've lacked empathy from time to time.

****, I'm a psychopath! :O

I once read somewhere that everyone has a little ADD, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume that's what you have. A poor attention span can be linked to a lot of things...

Latest posts

Back