If you miss me, you gotta kiss me 💋

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
Okay okay not really so put them lips away!

kiss cam GIF

It’s nearly time for the princess to have surgery it’ll be next month and a long time coming.
Nothing terrifies me more than this, but nothing will make me stronger than this.
As I have been coming to terms with this my time on the site will be a little chippy choppy
So if you miss me… lol or even happy and hope I die… whatever you feel know im a real person really fighting for her life on a slab next month. If I die, I will die where my father died and I’ll take comfort in that, if I survive I will be a wife and expecting mother by February 2024, in gods will!

For all that dont know my story, its a sad one. I was walking home from an audition and was brutally attacked by 6 men, in a mini park, I suffered in the worst way, my worst injury was a brain injury that I have taken medication for to shrink the swelling, I developed a stutter and poor impulse control due to the medication which has led me to make some crazy decisions let me tell you! Life is looking up for me now though, I have met the love of my life, im in the best shape of my whole life, I am pending a surgery to fix my brain forever ! and I plan to buy a costal property with my one and only! So life can turn around, if you are willing to push for it. Have a good life my darlings and as always no need to respond 💕

OK so I have know MANY girls wanting to get cosmetic surgeries for many different reasons.
I have ALWAYS advised them to NOT GET IT.
Natural is by far the best.
Unless you've been in an accident or a burn victim or something...I would advise to stick with what God gave you.
That's my two cents.
Listen or ignore.
Up to you.
Its not cosmetic this time its brain surgery, no real choice this time 💕✨

Ahh, it took me a very long time to square 'the lord is my shepherd, i shall not want' with 'i will fear no evil', i take it to mean, don't worry about what you cannot control, don't seek things that take you out of the present moment, here and now, dont be afraid of life and dont be afraid of death otherwise you will never end up doing ANYTHING out of fear... absolutely best of luck and best wishes with your surgery. thankyou for sharing your harrowing and sickening trauma story...there is definitely evil in this world. well done for smashing the granny out it and not letting it define you or your future. hope it all goes well and ya get ya house on the beach and your mini-cenotaphgirls to keep ya on ya tippy-toes x

Good luck Ceno. Obviously your condition couldn’t have been too off putting to Rob, and you wordskills don’t appear to be affected by your brain injury, and you’re full of hopes and dreams to power you through, so I don’t see any reason why it all won’t work out as it should for you. All the best.

I'm just now making your acquaintance. No doubt it hasn't always been easy, but it sounds like you've done your best to remain strong & hopeful. I'm glad that you have a good partner by your side & many dreams to realize, including having a child, to keep you going. You will be in my thoughts & prayers & I will send out positive energy.

OK so I have know MANY girls wanting to get cosmetic surgeries for many different reasons.
@CenotaphGirl
Apologies! I didn't even read your full post and made that idiotic assumption.
The incident you describe sounds horrific.
I hope the people that attacked you are all in prison and your surgery is a 100% success.
Best wishes and good luck.

Nice to see that some people get what they wanted in the end.
Hope to find the love of my life once (this girl I was with lately, cheated on me, she was playing games with me).

Nice to see that some people get what they wanted in the end.
Hope to find the love of my life once (this girl I was with lately, cheated on me, she was playing games with me).
Awh sorry to hear that hun, on to slimmer and better.

Good night ALL… in the morning im booked to be cut open 🙈🙈 scaryyyyy laying in hospital with my little compression socks and apron on… not sexy at all lol just wanted to say cya ✨

💋💋💋

Okay okay not really so put them lips away!

kiss cam GIF

It’s nearly time for the princess to have surgery it’ll be next month and a long time coming.
Nothing terrifies me more than this, but nothing will make me stronger than this.
As I have been coming to terms with this my time on the site will be a little chippy choppy
So if you miss me… lol or even happy and hope I die… whatever you feel know im a real person really fighting for her life on a slab next month. If I die, I will die where my father died and I’ll take comfort in that, if I survive I will be a wife and expecting mother by February 2024, in gods will!

For all that dont know my story, its a sad one. I was walking home from an audition and was brutally attacked by 6 men, in a mini park, I suffered in the worst way, my worst injury was a brain injury that I have taken medication for to shrink the swelling, I developed a stutter and poor impulse control due to the medication which has led me to make some crazy decisions let me tell you! Life is looking up for me now though, I have met the love of my life, im in the best shape of my whole life, I am pending a surgery to fix my brain forever ! and I plan to buy a costal property with my one and only! So life can turn around, if you are willing to push for it. Have a good life my darlings and as always no need to respond 💕
Holy crap! I can't believe I missed this post! That's horrible. Hope your surgery goes well x

Latest posts

Back