Top 5 Favorite TV Shows

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping Up Appearances with Mrs. Bouquet

Are You Being Served?

The Nanny (i love the wisecracks they constantly toss around, especially between Niles & CC)

i liked Seinfeld mainly for Kramer, because i liked Kramer

there are a few others but i can't remember. i sometimes like to watch & get into i think its called 'History Detectives' and some other programs and feature movies on PBS, Nova, Biography, and History Channel.

i would occasionally get into Sex in The City. for some reason i would get absorbed into every show.

and just remembered The Waltons & Eastenders

adding on (sorry for going past 5) i just remembered i used to like that show with Dr. Crane, and i think his brother named Miles, & Daffney etc in Seattle. i can't remember the name, but i like that one too.

I like to watch TV show when I have free times. Generally I like to watch some live show and some reality shoe and My favorite shows are, American Idol. Big brother, Man vs wild, The hunter, Abroad jail south park,

Not in any particular order, but...

Family guy
House
Dexter
Daily show/Colbert Report
The Office

:) House season starting right now!

I only watch Futurama on that list. I don't really care for any of the others, though, I will watch Doctor Who if it happens to come on when I am watching Tv.

I watch very little tv ( i have been watching this is england recently and thats it), but i do love these

Whatever happened to the likely lads
porridge
auf weidersein pet
cheers
seinfeld
HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU
the office
father ted
fools and horses
......i think EXTRAS is one of the best tv shows ever, and Ricky should have got a award for this scene ( never fail to fill up watching this...........AND its all true )

Class :cool:

1) Roseanne (pure down-to-earth comedic genius you can't get nowadays - all time favorite!)
2) Married... With Children (the best, most witty, non-PC comedy ever)
3) I Survived... (Really something. Not like anything else out there, try it if you haven't)
4) Hardball (most objective political news show on cable, although I don't always agree)
5) Viva la Bam (when it was on)

Hmm... I don't really watch a lot of TV.
A few programmes I do like are:

How I Met Your Mother (Of course :p).
Benidorm.
The League of Gentlemen.
Psychoville.

In no order, my TV shows are

1) South Park
2) Psych
3) Bones
4) How I met your mother
5) Xena: Warrior Princess

Shameless (the US version) is not out on Netflix yet, but I'm sure I'll love that one too :D

Animated
Venture Brothers
Sealab 2021
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Futurama

Non-animated
The Office
Parks and Rec
Community
Breaking Bad
Arrested Development

mintymint said:
Arrested Development
Home Movies
YES
Coach McGuirk? Lol too funny.

Hmmh. I guess I just can't narrow it down to five. I had things like Monk, Alas Smith and Jones, Black Adder ReBoot, Adventures of Brisco County Jr. , Babylon 5, Cowboy Bebop, Farscape, Burn Notice on my list 'off the top of my head', but I just can't seem to decide which five I enjoyed the most.

OH I forgot about Sealab 2021...I love that show too! And Monk. Arg there are too many!

Ugh, just 5...so hard...

The Simpsons
Smallville
Supernatural
Bones
Chuck

I also like No Ordinary Family, Desperate Housewives, V, Wipeout, The Middle, Modern Family, Nikita, I never miss these shows. I watch them all religiously except for Nikita I miss that sometimes.

Latest posts

Back