topics for a blog

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayfarer

Reaction score
I want to start a blog and I literally have no idea what to write about.
So I thought, why not ask everyone if there's any topic they'd like to read about? That's it basically ^^;

Thanks for your time

To be honest with you, I don't think that asking what people want to read about will help you much. First, because it could be something that does not inspire you, and second because even if you create say blog about socks you won't really keep it up to date because the subject is not something that YOU thought of, and inspired you enough to create a blog for it.
On the other hand, someone may say something that you could find interesting enough to use as a topic for a blog.
Try to actually find something that you want to write about, not necessarily something that you think that others would favor.

Ok take a journal like "Nature". And explain what each little thing means in detail and explain the mechanisms behind how these things all work and the different implications of the results. Go into detail about the testing methods used and why this paper would be more credible than others.

Dumb it down but have it still be science as fresia so we can actually learn some high level honeysuckle without having to have a PhD to understand the honeysuckle.

Dr. Rhonda Patrick's podcast is one of my favorites because she is kind of able to do something like this on certain topics in human biology.

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/fou...-brain-the-immune-system-metabolism-42592892l

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/fou...power-of-the-mind-the-science-of-wim-41166405

Those are some good ones. I'd love if there were more podcasts like this one. I'd much rather listen to these all day than Dave Ramsay or Joe Rogan.

So yeah. Rather than a blog you should start a podcast. You already have the cool Daniellenough Bolelli accent.

I've been thinking about starting one based on comparative religious symbolism but I'm not sure I have the time or focus right now.

Things you know, love, like, and are passionate about. But mainly what you know. Politics? Food? Books? Social issues? Music? Science and religion, as have already been mentioned? Family? Hobbies? Pop culture? You have a voice, and you can use it as you like, so long as you are responsible. Things you'd like help with, things you worry about.. People like knowing they aren't alone. What about the subject of your education? Or your country and it's culture? There are a lot of people who would be interested in that. Or your life and aspirations and ideas. Or a potluck of everything you like, with direction and appropriate planning. Like lacrecia said, it has to be something you're interested in and that makes you think otherwise there won't be much sincerity in it and you'll stop wanting to continue after a while.

Latest posts

Back