Trust

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TalosNB

I have had one serious relationship in my life it lasted a year and a half before i found out she had cheated on me five times, and i only found from here because a friend of hers threatened to tell me if she didnt, and now im worried i will be plagued with trust issues if i do ever find another person to love me

those who lie and cheat only make themselves unworthy, and unworthy ones shouldn't change the way you are.

trust issues arent always a bad thing; just dont let them get out of control. remember that no matter what u do u can never be certain that a person id trustworthy .. at the end of the day it always comes down to faith. also trust take time to develope

TalosNB find out why she did it, it will bring you closer to your real purpose in life.

I did find out its because she had no self control, i new about the first 2 times and we were working it out and i thought it was working then bam it wasnt

I've had two very serious and long relationships and both broke trust so I can understand what you mean. I started to look at the situations differently after the second time and instead of feeling bad for myself and letting it get me down, I tried to find out why it happened and if it had to do with the people I was attracted to...such as I figured out that I was attracted to controlling guys...I was confusing the control with love. If you learn from the situation and use it to help you move on, it'll be a little easier to handle. It still hurts more than anything but you'll soon realize that you're not responsible for others choices.

It was prob the most painful thing i have ever felt it even hurst more then being run over by a horse and each time i found out it didnt make it hurt anyless

Latest posts

Back