Trying something new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mat R

I haven't used my computer this way before. I'm still trying to fathom out how this works and have had to delve into the help menu a few times. I don't go to chat rooms etc and most of the stuff on my system is work related. My colleagues would be amazed if they found out that I was surfing this website. I have been this way for as long as I can remember but today I entered a search for loneliness and ended up here. I find it difficult to talk about it, I mean, how can you be lonely in a crowded room? At work I have to be extroverted, confident, in control and I find it so exhausting. I come home at night in despair and lonely and feel as though I'm trapped.

Mat R said:
I haven't used my computer this way before. I'm still trying to fathom out how this works and have had to delve into the help menu a few times. I don't go to chat rooms etc and most of the stuff on my system is work related. My colleagues would be amazed if they found out that I was surfing this website. I have been this way for as long as I can remember but today I entered a search for loneliness and ended up here. I find it difficult to talk about it, I mean, how can you be lonely in a crowded room? At work I have to be extroverted, confident, in control and I find it so exhausting. I come home at night in despair and lonely and feel as though I'm trapped.

Hello and welcome.

I often feel the same way coming home from a long day at work. It's as though I've used up all of my energy being bright for other people, and when I get home I'm drained!

diamond-dancer said:
Mat R said:

Hello and welcome.

I often feel the same way coming home from a long day at work. It's as though I've used up all of my energy being bright for other people, and when I get home I'm drained!

Hi.

I'm up to my ears in appraisals at the moment so I can't stay long. I don't mind being busy - it keeps me from dwelling too long on me. Thanks so much for the reply, I really didn't know what to expect - I'm a novice at this. Will catch up at days end.[/b]

Latest posts

Back